Just want to say THANK YOU to AM - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-02-2013 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Just want to say THANK YOU to AM

I have seen some negative posts recently and wanted to share my own experience which was a VERY positive one.

For Christmas I asked for several items for the stang. There were a total of 2-3 orders placed between my wife and family on the different parts to AM.

First I heard from my mother that she placed the order for my smoked front corner markers and rear corner tint. When she placed the order the smoked markers were out of stock but she got them before Christmas and said she was very happy with the purchase. I got them on Christmas morning and already installed them! I couldn't be happier with them.

On Black Friday my wife placed an order for the Ford logo car cover. It was out of stock but she was told that it would be in stock in a month or so. We have been patiently waiting for it to come in but today she received an email saying it has been discontinued and her order cancelled. She called up there tonight and they were very nice to her on the phone and honored the original price we paid, but let her change the cover to the one with the Pony logo. It was something they didn't have to do. My wife and I are both very pleased that they would do this for us. She had bought it as an early Christmas present so was upset when she received the cancel order email.

When she spoke with them on the phone she said they were very nice and professional and was very happy by the time she disconnected.

THANKS AM! I will continue ordering parts as I need them for my mustang!
Ryan

DIB 2013 Mustang GT/CS, 3.55, 6M
Mods- Corsa Quad GT500 AB, Lethal O/R H, Lund tuned with N gauge, Koni STR.T, Steeda ultra light springs, J&M PHB, Roush side and rear splitters, 20% tint, Redline hood struts, smoke side housing, rear quarter tint, plasti dip faux gas cap and decklid, MMD tail light trim.

Ordered 8/10/12 Delivered 10/2/12 DD- 2010 Ford Fusion
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-02-2013
GT Member
Classic Member

Many people are fast to complain, but are slow to compliment. A few months ago I ordered a shock tower brace for my 1999 GT from AM. Took the brace out of the box, did a quick inventory and found the hardware missing. Called AM and they over-nighted me another hardware kit free. Thanks for the thread Ryan!

1964.5 convertible and a 2012 Sterling Grey GT. 100 hp. and 412 hp. Go Bama, Roll Tide! 2015 National Champions! Clemson put up one heck of a fight!
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-03-2013
SHELBY GT 350 Member
V6 Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Most of us have only good comments about American Muscle. I did buy a few things from them also, and was always happy.
They are among the top companies for our aftermarket Mustang performance parts!

2011 Ford Mustang V8 5.0 GT/CS Black Coupe MT - (Mods in my profile, too many to list here...)
"Don't wait for tomorrow to look back and wish for today": In Memory of a great guy: Pcfrisch.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-03-2013
GT Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

American muscle has been nothing but great. Ordered my springs my back Decklid and a whole bunch of things they all came great. And the best part fast

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

1st Time at the 1/4 Mile Best E.T out of 4 passes (Without Ported Intake Manifold):
Uncorrected 2500DA [email protected] MPH w/ a 2.17 60".Corrected [email protected] MPH
Ford Racing 4.10 Gears/ Borla S Type Axleback/BBK Chrome Equal Length Shorties/Lethal Performance Catless H Pipe/JLT CAI/Ported Upper and Lower Intake Manifolds/Steeda 91 Octane Tune/ SR Springs
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-03-2013
Apprentice

Garage
I have to agree - American Muscle is a great vendor. I've purchased countless items for my mustangs past and present. Keep up the good work!

2011 Performance White 5.0
6MT / Brembos / 3:73 Gears / MGW / Borla ATAK Catback / FRPP K Springs / Koni STR.T / UPR UCA & LCA / UPR Adj. Panhard Bar / GT500 Strut Mounts / GT500 Spoiler / CS Front Fascia & Rear Diffuser / Roush Side Splitters
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-03-2013
Rookie
4.6L Member
S197 Member

I have also ordered many things from them, no problems. Spent 35 minutes with a customer rep discussing wheels and tires. Good company.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-03-2013
BOSS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan 13 gt/cs View Post
I have seen some negative posts recently and wanted to share my own experience which was a VERY positive one.

For Christmas I asked for several items for the stang. There were a total of 2-3 orders placed between my wife and family on the different parts to AM.

First I heard from my mother that she placed the order for my smoked front corner markers and rear corner tint. When she placed the order the smoked markers were out of stock but she got them before Christmas and said she was very happy with the purchase. I got them on Christmas morning and already installed them! I couldn't be happier with them.

On Black Friday my wife placed an order for the Ford logo car cover. It was out of stock but she was told that it would be in stock in a month or so. We have been patiently waiting for it to come in but today she received an email saying it has been discontinued and her order cancelled. She called up there tonight and they were very nice to her on the phone and honored the original price we paid, but let her change the cover to the one with the Pony logo. It was something they didn't have to do. My wife and I are both very pleased that they would do this for us. She had bought it as an early Christmas present so was upset when she received the cancel order email.

When she spoke with them on the phone she said they were very nice and professional and was very happy by the time she disconnected.

THANKS AM! I will continue ordering parts as I need them for my mustang!
Ryan
Ryan,

I just wanted to start by saying Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I really appreciate all the kind words, it means a lot. I know sometimes a negative thread will pop up, but I'll always do my best to jump right on it and make sure that it ends as positive as possible! Mistakes do happen, we're only human but we won't stop until of our Customers are satisfied and happy.

I'm glad to hear that you're extremely happy with your Smoked Corners and Smoked markers, I bet they look great on your Mustang. I'm sorry that the Cover you originally wanted go discontinued. However, I'm really glad to see we we're able to offer you an alternative cover that worked for you!

Thank you to all of you for the Compliments and for always being a great and loyal customers! Let me know if you ever have any questions, need some assistance or just want to chat. I'm only a PM away!

-Dan

Dan Bailer | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266 | M-F 9AM-9PM EST | Sat 9AM-5:30PM EST
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST | Sat 9AM-5:30PM EST
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page