BMR phb vs. Whiteline phb - Page 3 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
MACH I Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by teedub21 View Post
Newbie question, how does one adjust the panhard bar or is this left up to the alignment shop?
It's just done with a turn of the wrench until your driver side rear tire is where you want it to be. I adjusted mine in about 5-10 minutes, using my bare eye to line it up. It's mostly for looks.

2012 Black 3.7L
=Performance Package

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

SHELBY GT 350 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by teedub21 View Post
Newbie question, how does one adjust the panhard bar or is this left up to the alignment shop?
You can jack up the rear on the axle housing so the rear suspension is loaded. I recommend the plumb bob technique and measure the distance from the string to the tire.

Like us at Facebook.com/TeamUPR
Follow us on Instagram @uprproducts
Ask me about the discount on UPR Products for AFM members!
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratinacage View Post
Torn between the BMR panhard bar with grease fittings. Or the Whitline panhard bar without grease fittings. Any advice or experience with either?
There's hardly any technology in Panhard bars, you really are looking at price point, features, and customer service/support.

most bars you're looking at should be Chromoly and the differences are either they are on-car adjustable, and how it performs that function, through turn buckle design or adjustable ends.... certain designs have strengths and weaknesses. Research!

One important feature of the Whiteline panhard bar is we use an oversized non-bonded crush tube to eliminate bushing wind and snap back. The Synthetic Elastomer bushings feature a lifetime warranty and zero maintenance. Grease them once (with supplied grease) and never touch them ever again.

Beast3.7

Just to add confusion the steel adjustable J&M is chromoly too. I'm very pleased with mine.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page