Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Friend looking for wheels like these(Voccen) but 19 inch

9K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  Lord Helmet 
#1 ·
I have a good friend with a red 2011 CS/GT

He loves the Voccen VVSCV3 Matte Silver Machined wheels, but he wants 19x9 up front, and 19x10 in the rear, howver Voccen doen't make them in that size

I sugested that he look at the Silver Forgestar F14's but he didn't like them as much. He is a good guy, but a pain in the A$$ so I figured I would help him out. I have seached tons of wheel threads here, but haven't found anything he likes.

So maybe someone on here knows a wheel in a stagard 19 inch size he might like

Thanks

Pic of the Voccens attached

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
oops I did mean the Forgestar CF5's and sorry about spelling Vossen wrong. Been going nuts serching wheels for him :laughlitt

he didn't like the Forgestar CF5's he wants a deep dish rear wheel, but he won't go 20's

#5 ·
Tsw Rivage wheels have a similar look.

#6 ·
Ya we looked at those. but they are only available in a 19x8 for the front, which is even narrower than the stock 19 inch wheels

I sometimes wonder what tese wheel companies are smoking :smirk

#7 ·
Something better than what YOU're smoking ... lol

Hi Don :wavey

Marty's Stang would look awesome with those 5-spoke rims from the first post ... I really like those rims, but can't see spending the money for them that they want ... plus, I really want 20's with a 305-315 rear tire ...

#8 ·
.... stop doing his dirty work.... CF5's are the ****, thats what will be going on my car when i feel like changing ... and lighter than VOSSEN wheels.....

#10 ·
That is the wheel I've been drawn to lately, but they are pricey for a normal cast wheel. Plus, like your buddy, I'm a bit turned off that the 19's don't come in a 9" front. I'm leaning towards Forgestar right now, but not the CF5's. Gotta decide whether you want form over function I guess. The Forgestars may not look as "cool" but they're lighter and stronger, plus made in any offset you want.

#11 ·
I love my new CF5's. I would highly recommend them. The 19x10 in the rear give that nice deep concaved look. Not as aggressive as a Vossen 20x11 wheel.

I know Forgestar does make super deep concave wheels, but I do not believe they will fit our Mustangs.

I believe the ones AM sells, are semi-concaved in the front, and deep concaved in the rear if you go with a staggered set up. :bigthumbsup

#12 ·
Love mine too. The rears do have some dish to them, no question:

#14 ·
This.

Look at their M550's. I love Avant Garde wheels. It's what I wish I would have bought instead of my TSW's.

EDIT: And they look better than those ugly Forgestars. :shrug

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.