Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2013 V6, keep the stripe or not? (pic)

2K views 20 replies 14 participants last post by  Nibis 
#1 ·
Here's my Race Red 3.7, should I ditch the white stripe or not? I'm having a hard time deciding. I think it looks ok now, but probably won't after a few mods...

See less See more
#3 ·
I like the look of the stripe on your ride,it also adds some contrast... I have an 2011 GT CS with door stripes and I left them on, part of the deal and package of a GT CS!
You're going to get a million answers on this one...those that like it on and those that don't, ultimately it's what YOU like!

#4 ·
Either the stripe or those wheels have to go.

#5 ·
I'm really on the fence, I need to look at some more pics of cars without them I guess.

The car was a dealer transfer, we were expecting a black stripe, and I had planned to remove it immediately.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#6 ·
I would say loose them

I thought I wanted stripes on my car, so put a set on, after a while I took them off
I know mines a different color, but will give you a idea what it looks like with, and without a stripe

Though a charcoal stripe would look good on a red car

Attachments

#7 ·
I have the stripe delete on my sterling grey 2013. I am not a big fan of stripes but if they were on it when I bought it I would probably leave them on. When I first brought my mustang home, my neighbour first words who came to look at it said it needs some stripes!! Good luck on your decision....either way you can't go wrong. Like the other post here said...you'll get a million for yeah and a million for nay.

#14 ·
Keep it.... I like the side stripes.

#15 ·
Also, wheels are not as bad,but you can get better ones...now I would hold to those wheels and use them as winter wheels with a set of winter rubber,sure beats plain black steel rims that rust overnight!

#16 ·
I'd consider keeping them only if you plan to add white hood stripes. Personally I would've peeled them before the ink dried on the paperwork.

#17 ·
I took the stripe in my avatar off within the first week. It looks much cleaner in my opinion.

#20 ·
Good call. I dont mind stripes myself. Even affiliation stickers like car clubs or tuners are even okay if not over done. My quam was that is said "Mustang" lol. Well duh! Mustangs are one of the most recognisable cars in the world and with the 67 throw back the 10-14s have its kinda hard to miss.

#21 ·
I say lose the stripes, I removed mine about 6 months after I bought the car, IMHO, they look much better with out the side stripes, I like racing stripes though

Edit

LOL, I missed the pic, looks much better now !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.