Need a little help with a nickname for my new GT - Page 3 - Ford Mustang Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conejo172 View Post
Racist much? WTF is wrong with you?
I can't believe people still think that way.

~F
"Ruining good moments since 1975"

Black 2014 GT Prem/Track Pack | 6MT | Recaros | Electronics & Comfort Packages | Whiteline: PB + Brace + LCAs + UCA

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

GT Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhead5.0 View Post
For the first time I'm at a loss as to what to nickname the car.
There's a lesson in your own words you'd do well to heed: if you have to force it, it'll be wrong.

Be patient. In time, it'll come -- either from you, or from a friend, as someone else mentioned. Either way, you'll smile and think, "Yes, of course."

Allez Rouge
2012 GT Premium Coupe | Performance White | 401A Charcoal+Grabber Blue | Comfort Pkg | MT82 | Boss 302 Shift Knob | 18" Pony Pkg Wheels w/Brembo Pkg Center Caps | Boss/CS Front Valance | Scott Drake 5.0/Tri-bar Fender Emblems | FRPP Strut Tower Brace | Redline Hood Struts | GT500 Rear Splash Guards | Rear Spoiler Delete | Sound Tube Delete
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allez Rouge View Post
There's a lesson in your own words you'd do well to heed: if you have to force it, it'll be wrong.
Yep - and you've got to drive it around for a bit - get familiar with her first.

Me? The first name that came to mind was, "Sweet Sassy Molassey!" After she threw me back into the seat, I idled her down and calmed her by gently petting the dashboard while repeating in a soothing voice, "Easy, girl. Easy. You don't want to scare those people over there."

~F

Black 2014 GT Prem/Track Pack | 6MT | Recaros | Electronics & Comfort Packages | Whiteline: PB + Brace + LCAs + UCA

PONY Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdesalvo View Post
Yep - and you've got to drive it around for a bit - get familiar with her first.

Me? The first name that came to mind was, "Sweet Sassy Molassey!" After she threw me back into the seat, I idled her down and calmed her by gently petting the dashboard while repeating in a soothing voice, "Easy, girl. Easy. You don't want to scare those people over there."
At first I thought I was above having a nickname for my car and that I didn't have one. But after reading your post I do. When I gun it at speed it downshifts hard... then upshifts even harder *BAM!*. Then it breaks traction, gets squirrley and I usually yell "Eeeeeasy, Guvnah!".

Well I'll be damned. There it is... The Governor.

I like it!

NoVA just means Northern Virginia
VMP Tuned Roush 79mm Pulley ID1000 injectors & JLT Intake GT500 Axlebacks UMI Panhard Bar, LCAs, & UCAs
Steeda Ultralite Springs Koni STR.Ts 19x11 Gloss Gunmetal Forgestar CF10s 2012 GT Premium 401A Black&Brick
Apprentice

Lmao gonna start a new thread called "S***t we say to our cars".

That's a great name!

~F

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page