Quick clip of my Steedafied GT... - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-14-2013 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Thumbs up Quick clip of my Steedafied GT...

Enjoy........:hihi::shiny::smoke:

2011 Mustang GT with the Steeda treatment! - YouTube

'14 GT Premium Race Red...6spd manual...3.73's...Steeda A/B's...Steeda CAI...Steeda Gus dialed in tune...Forgestar CF5's + Dark Stars out back...Nitto NT555R's...many more mods on the way...

(Sold) '11 GT Kona Blue...6spd manual...3.31's...Steeda CAI...Steeda Gus tune...Lethal O/R X...Corsa Sport A/B's...Enkei PF01's...etc etc
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-14-2013
Apprentice

Sounds good!!!!

2013 Mustang GT - Black - 6MT - Vortech V3, Brembos, GT500/Lethal H, Bilstein HD/Steeda HD/Sports, BMR LCA/PHB, Lund

-------Previously-------
1997 Cobra Vert - Triple Black - lots of mods
1996 GT - Black - some mods
1988 GT - Black - no mods
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-14-2013
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp1seattle View Post
Sounds good!!!!
👍

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-14-2013
Apprentice

Sweet. These are the times I want a V8.

I have spent a ton of money on Whiskey, Women and Wheels...the rest I just wasted
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-14-2013 Thread Starter
PONY Member

On my way back from the fun runs last night...I came across a new CTS-V coupe, bone stock automatic...Lets just say by 4th gear I was slowly inching ahead of him...After he immediately put his window down and said "damn that thing is fast"...The V looked hot though.

'14 GT Premium Race Red...6spd manual...3.73's...Steeda A/B's...Steeda CAI...Steeda Gus dialed in tune...Forgestar CF5's + Dark Stars out back...Nitto NT555R's...many more mods on the way...

(Sold) '11 GT Kona Blue...6spd manual...3.31's...Steeda CAI...Steeda Gus tune...Lethal O/R X...Corsa Sport A/B's...Enkei PF01's...etc etc
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-14-2013 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp1seattle View Post
Sounds good!!!!
Thanks!!

post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-14-2013
PONY Member
5.0L Member

Very nice! Sounds great!

Dave USAF (Ret)
2013 Mustang GT Premium Coupe, Comfort Pkg., Red Candy, Saddle Leather, 6 MT, 3.31s Build date: 20120808, Purchase date: 20121009, Mods: GT500 Axle Back Exhaust, Steeda Black Shift Knob, Redline Hood Struts
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-14-2013 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 GT 5.0 View Post
Very nice! Sounds great!
Thanks!....

post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-15-2013
PONY Member

Sounds awesome
and thanks for the post, reminded me to call steeda, and give them some feedback on two of there products I just installed

One I couldn't find a wrench that fit(I had to make a tool) the other had to buy two new bolts. This shocked me as I never ever, ever had any issues with steeda before. Hope my feedback will be looked into, to make it easier for future customers

2011 VMPcharged GT Auto, RGR/JPC Motor, Borla Touring, Alum Driveshaft, tuned by VMP [email protected]

Fired up the willing engine, responding with a roar.Tires spitting gravel, I commit my weekly crime.Wind in my hair Shifting and drifting Mechanical music Adrenaline surge - Rush -
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-15-2013 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don's Stang View Post
Sounds awesome
and thanks for the post, reminded me to call steeda, and give them some feedback on two of there products I just installed

One I couldn't find a wrench that fit(I had to make a tool) the other had to buy two new bolts. This shocked me as I never ever, ever had any issues with steeda before. Hope my feedback will be looked into, to make it easier for future customers
Thanks Don! Glad this thread helped you out!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page