JLT catch can
Steeda Shifter & Bracket
Lethal Performance Clutch Line
Lethal Performance OtA Pipes
GT500 Axle-back
BMR LCA & UCA w/ mount

High-temp brake fluid (track day only)
Hawk HP+ Pads up front (track day only)
Raysbestos replacement rotors (track day only)

Overall, the track was rough on the brakes. So, I'm glad I swapped out the front pads. Fortunately, it didn't get too warm while I was there, which kept the rubber from flying up and making a mess of the car. Other than being cold most of the weekend, I had a blast. :)

#5 ·
I didn't have a data logger in the car....just my iPhone.

Judging by the Day 1 video (short course), I was in the neighborhood of a 1:43 on a fairly clean lap. I was still learning the course and how the car behaves though. So, I'm sure there's a good second or two to be made up on that time.

Day 2 (full course), I wasn't as focused on laptimes....rather more technical things like fixing my 5/6 line.

#8 ·
I saw this thread while trying to search other mustang guys' times to compare my times to. I had this event on my calendar but didn't end up going lol. Looks like it was a good time though.

I have been to gingerman about 12 times half in my previous car. I ran low 1:46, on full course (long track), back in april with the shelby club. mods are koni yellows, steeda springs, dtc60 track pads in front, and panhard bar, I'm on 265 Hankook Rs3s.

1:43 on short course isn't bad for your first time at the track.
Hopefully ill see you out there next year.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.