White on White - Yay or Nay? - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Apprentice

First I have to say your car looks ridiculously good! Like a few other I preffer the look with the chromes better, but with either whiter or chrome wheels your Mustang looks killer.

2011 Performance White v6 automatic convertible. Bama tuner, Air Aid CAI, Borla s-type axle back, BBK 73mm tb, BBK shorty headers, Ford Racing 3.55 gears, DSS 3.5 aluminum driveshaft, BMR panhard bar, BBK lca, Forgestar F14 19" Gunmetal staggered wheels, CDC light bar, Stillen chin spoiler.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

GT Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Looks different, in a good way it's a hard theme to work with, but you managed to pull it off beautifully.
I sort of agree with others that the chrome wheels look better, chrome DOES complement white nicely...
You got a nice drop happening there too, looks great. Gotta say, never saw any mustang with your color scheme before, saw a few whites, but not carried out like yours, congrats man!
Is that a glass roof I see? looks good...the window tint is a lil too dark for my liking, from a safety perspective, and increased chances of being hassled by the popo about dark tint...
Next time you do a photo shoot of your ride, make sure you include a pale skinned jet black haired brunette in a black bikini hanging next to your ride!

2011 GTCS Candy Red;Premium leather interior package, Remote start, security package, upgraded speakers, 6MT 3:55. 35% tint all around, Borla "S" axle backs, & clear corners.
The rest is all FORD
Banned

Sweeeeeeet, very unique. Pics make the front wheels look larger than the rear though, must be optical illusion.

GT Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Any pics of the front end handy? and while you're at it, the rear end...thanks!

2011 GTCS Candy Red;Premium leather interior package, Remote start, security package, upgraded speakers, 6MT 3:55. 35% tint all around, Borla "S" axle backs, & clear corners.
The rest is all FORD
post #20 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-26-2013 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Thanks for the comments. With something like this I knew it would be a love/hate thing. Still undecided and may very well go with my original plan... love plastidip I can just peel it and forget it lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0 Candy REDCS View Post
the window tint is a lil too dark for my liking, from a safety perspective, and increased chances of being hassled by the popo about dark tint...
lol I have 20% all around... literally re-tinted just 2 weeks ago after getting fix-it tickets by CHP in February for too dark. He also got me for no front plate, which I 3M taped to get it signed off

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0 Candy REDCS View Post
Any pics of the front end handy? and while you're at it, the rear end...thanks!
Here you go!

2011 V6 PP -> 2012 5.0
PONY Member

White on white. That looks fly as hell.

2013 5.0 - Deep Impact Blue
Brembo, GT500 axle backs, Vogtland springs, GT500 shocks/struts, Laguna SECA transmission scoop, 3.31, Carbotech xp10/8, JLT brake ducts
TWS CCW: 2:03.02
PONY Member

Go white, it will look awesome. Chrome takes away from the look of your specific car I think.
Apprentice
V6 Member
S197 Member

never liked all black wheels so I though I was not going to like the all white wheels ..BUT.. your car looks great.

2011 MUSTANG,CALIFORNIA SPECIAL EDITION, PERFORMANCE WHITE, SECURITY PACKAGE, HID LIGHTS, REMOTE START. HOOD SPEAR STRIPES (5.0), WINDOWS LOUVERS, REDLINEHOOD LIFT, HUSHPOWER AXLE BACK, BBK CAI
SHELBY GT 350 Member
V6 Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Your Mustang really looks awesome Jimmy, one of the best out there I think! White rims look amazing on it!!

2011 Ford Mustang V8 5.0 GT/CS Black Coupe MT - (Mods in my profile, too many to list here...)
"Don't wait for tomorrow to look back and wish for today": In Memory of a great guy: Pcfrisch.
PONY Member

What is plastidip powerdercoating?

2013 Mustang GT DIB Auto, Roush Axlebacks, Bama Tune and Steeda CAI

Apprentice
5.0L Member

White!!!' !

2013 Performance White Mustang GT 5.0 MT, 3.73s Id1000 Injectors, BAP, Paxton 2200 SL, Barton Short throw shiter + bracket, On3 o/r x pipe
(Sold)2012 Race Red Mustang GT 5.0 MT
PONY Member
5.0L Member

That rear shot sure is sexy!!

2013 GT premium GHIG. 6MT. Black int. Brembos. Corsa Sports. Jlt intake. SR Springs. BMR panhard. Pilot Super Sports
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page