Big Wait! 6 weeks Still Waiting ! - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-14-2013 Thread Starter
Rookie

Based on your suggestions, I Pm'd Deysha. Will wait and see if she responds.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by notaV8 View Post
mine took exactly 10 weeks last year, too bad i owned it for twice that and upgraded lol waste of time on my end.
If you don't mind me asking, how much did you lose doing that?

Was it worth it in the end to trade it immediately?

Apprentice

That sucks...got my 2014 in 6 weeks.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

2014 Mustang GT 5.0 Premium, SGM, 6 speed auto, Brembo package, back up camera.
MODS - 15/30 tint, LMR shorty antenna, JLT oil seperator, GT500 axle backs.
SOON TO BE INSTALLED - Koni sport "yellow" shocks/struts, Steeda Sport springs, Steeda HD upper strut mounts, BMR panhard bar

FordService

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondog54 View Post
It's now been 6 weeks since I ordered the 2014 Mustang GT and still no scheduled date, Vin, etc. I don't think it will make the 6-7 week time period my dealer told me. Amazing that they build 648 Mustangs a DAY and still takes this long of a time period to get scheduled and built. Hopefully it will be here by July 4th .
Hello Rondog54,

Congrats on your new order! Our orders are scheduled based the following criteria:
-the priority code rating
-the dealer's allocation for each production week
-the ordered option content
-the receipt date
The receipt date is a factor when breaking ties for orders with the same priority code. Therefore, the date is the last factor.

Will you please send me another PM with your dealerís name and order number so I can help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuba 5.0 View Post
That's odd since I ordered mine about 4 weeks ago and I have a scheduled build date of 5/27, according to my salesman. PM Deysha here with your order info and she will be able to find out what's going on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim2013 View Post
Keep in contact weekly contact with Deysha, and you'll find out what's going on. Orders schedule on Thursday, so if you message her on Thu/Fri each week, she'll be able to give you the most up-to-date info.
Also, be patient with her responses. She is the customer service rep for this and other forums, so she has a lot to deal with. She may be delayed, but she will respond.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangfacts View Post
I can attest Deysha is by far the best customer service you will get. In late Dec 2010 she followed up for me and if she promises something rest assured you'll get it because her attention to details is impeccable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Reilly View Post
...I am Sure "Deysha" will chime in here SOON..................Sean
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobydoonut View Post
I ordered my last two mustangs one a 2013 which had a priority of 10 which got bumped to a priority of 1 because of an order error . So a priority 1 is the best you can get . I'm sure Deysha can confirm this as well she is the customer service rep on this site she can help track your order . My 2014 I ordered had a priority of 10 and arrived in 27 days from the date of order . Which was super fast I guess good timing ? If you give her your order number she can help ya out . She knows more than most dealers seem to . Good luck and it'll be here before ya know it . :kooky:
Thank you for the support, guys! Youíre the greatest!

Deysha
post #20 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-15-2013 Thread Starter
Rookie

Deysha:
On 4-5-2013, PM I sent to you: Car was ordered on 4-1-13, Order # 1365 Priority 11 Dealer Code F47460 Bob Boyd Ford Lancaster OH. Hope you can give me some updated info soon.
Another PM sent on 4-18: Your reply: Hey Rondog54,

I checked on your order and it hasnít scheduled yet. Please keep checking with me. Have a nice day!

Deysha

Another PM Sent 4-24: Your reply: Re: 2014 Mustang Order
This is very common, Rondog54. Itíll schedule soon. Just keep checking with me. Have a good one!
Iím not sure I looked at that priority code right. I think it was ď2Ē not sure, as I donít have it in front of me.
Apprentice

Quote:
Deysha:
On 4-5-2013, PM I sent to you: Car was ordered on 4-1-13, Order # 1365 Priority 11 Dealer Code F47460 Bob Boyd Ford Lancaster OH. Hope you can give me some updated info soon.
Another PM sent on 4-18: Your reply: Hey Rondog54,

I checked on your order and it hasn’t scheduled yet. Please keep checking with me. Have a nice day!

Deysha
Another PM Sent 4-24: Your reply: Re: 2014 Mustang Order

This is very common, Rondog54. It’ll schedule soon. Just keep checking with me. Have a good one!
I’m not sure I looked at that priority code right. I think it was “2” not sure, as I don’t have it in front of me.
As far as the priority code goes I would go off what Deysha provided you as she has the most current information. To my knowledge to get a code below 10 it has to come from a regional rep or higher a dealer can't assign anything below a 10.

2013 GT Deep Impact Blue
6MT | Track Pack | Recaros | Steeda Sport Springs | Steeda Adj PB | Borla S-Type | Boss Side Exhaust | SVE Drift's | Roush Upper&Lower Grille | Steeda CAI | Accufab TB | Bama Tuned | Starkey Lower Fogs | Steeda STB | MGW Shifter
PONY Member

I waited 6 months. So don't feel too bad.
PONY Member

6 weeks is about average bro. Just relax, it should come in soon.

2013 Mustang GT DIB Auto, Roush Axlebacks, Bama Tune and Steeda CAI

notaV8

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilson68944 View Post
If you don't mind me asking, how much did you lose doing that?

Was it worth it in the end to trade it immediately?
how much did I lose? paid 26k out the door for a v6 premium w/ performance package, traded in for 23k(including tax savings on trade in) , paid 29.5k out the door for a brand new 5.0 premium with $995 premium wheels and comfort package and saved 7k so in reality i gained 4k imo
FordService

Quote:
Deysha:
[I][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]
I did have your info, Rondog54. I'll get you more info soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hicksmb View Post
As far as the priority code goes I would go off what Deysha provided you as she has the most current information. To my knowledge to get a code below 10 it has to come from a regional rep or higher a dealer can't assign anything below a 10.
This is correct, hicksmb.

Deysha
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page