Helicopter leaf rant - Page 3 - Ford Mustang Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Apprentice

Toronto, Canada.
Condo construction dust galore, pollen, maple flowers, maple keys soon to follow, currently those annoying little black flies that get into everything and cover the car when cleaning and using synthwax, etc. etc. etc.... remind me again why I live here? O_o

2013 Mustang V6 Premium Pony Package, Sterling Gray
FRPP Sport Axle Backs - Stack Racing Front Strut Brace - Airaid CAI - JLT Oil Separator
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sav
Apprentice

I used to go hangout at one of my friends houses just about every day for a while, and she had a bunch of these trees everywhere. Her driveway... even a large part of her street actually. I'd come back and find the car covered in these:

Sometimes when it was was windy, you could hear them pelting the car from inside the car. Really annoying...

2012 Mustang V6 Premium Coupe MCA - Performance White/Charcoal Black
PONY Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by manbo View Post
Toronto, Canada.
Condo construction dust galore, pollen, maple flowers, maple keys soon to follow, currently those annoying little black flies that get into everything and cover the car when cleaning and using synthwax, etc. etc. etc.... remind me again why I live here? O_o
..because it is one of the best cities in North America.

2013 Boss 302
2012 Mustang GT Grabber Blue (sold)
401A, MT82, Brembo, 3.55, HID & Security, Electronics Pkg

post #34 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-17-2013 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sav View Post
I used to go hangout at one of my friends houses just about every day for a while, and she had a bunch of these trees everywhere. Her driveway... even a large part of her street actually. I'd come back and find the car covered in these:

Sometimes when it was was windy, you could hear them pelting the car from inside the car. Really annoying...

Arrggghh, I hate those spikey balls! They are in the top three worst foliage. I remember me and my cousin throwing them at each other when we were young and one got stuck in the back of my neck. It still makes me shudder thinking about it.

Well. I gave the 'Stang a quick wash yesterday in between rain. I tried that Meguiar's quik wax and hated it. It said I could apply to the car when wet still and it made it hazy and dirty looking. Oh well, I was able to throw on the American Muscle cover I just bought and it's staying on until I have to drive it. I'll put it back on every day after work since it's my DD.

I used the computer dust off tip for the helicopter leaves, so thanks for the tip!!! Went to Staple's picked up a bottle and used it up. It worked pretty well, coulda used something a little more powerful though! Wasn't too crazy watching my paint and molding freeze briefly while using it but I'm sure it'll be fine.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page