Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Apprentice

This seems a little...out there

Candy Red 2013 Mustang GT Premium: Automatic. Airaid CAI, 91 Bama race tune
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

PONY Member

all i see here is a bunch of complainers..... harden the **** up. Who cares what they do? Leave if you dont like.... atleast provide some details, not just "THEY SUCK!"

2013 Canadian Mustang GT "Budget Boss" Deep Impact Blue (Borla Atak Axleback)
1979 International Scout II

"The Time is Now, Adapt and Destroy!"
GT Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangholio View Post
Wonder why he on forums moderated by al queda to begin with. Hmmm.....
I was wondering also ... since they are into not educating anyone other than how the benefits of joining thier "club" is conducive to the good life. Now north Korea and Iran have great blog sites that are moderated reasonably well!! :kooky:

2011 Shelby Convertible w/SVT Performance & Electronics Packages
2011 Shelby GTS V6 Convertible, AT, CAI, Aluminum DS, 3.73, Tune

PONY Member
5.0L Member

Next the op is going to put how bin laden was such a great forum moderator.

2013 GT premium GHIG. 6MT. Black int. Brembos. Corsa Sports. Jlt intake. SR Springs. BMR panhard. Pilot Super Sports
MACH I Member

In before the lock, delete, whatever the hell happens!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

| 2012 | Base | Performance White | 3.7 | MT82 | 2.73 | FRPP Sport Axlebacks | BMR lcas on the way
PONY Member

Yep, sounds like someone has some swollen labia. Not that OP will have the chance to read these replies, but throwing conjecture into the wind will usually do you no good, other than make you out to be an idiot. I for one have noticed Kenv and the other mods doing more, and commend them on at least attempting to clean the site up and make it a better place to come and discuss real topics in the forums they belong in. Keep it up guys, obviously you can't please everyone, but some of us see the positive change.

2011 GT C/S, MT82 Race red with all black interior
Conti Extreme Contact DWS's 245/45 ZR 19
GT500 axle-backs with resonator deletes, FRPP tune
BMR poly LCA's
5POINTO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazin72 View Post
As far as I'm concerned, they don't do enough. The moderating on is pretty lax on this site.
Agreed. As far as I know there is only one moderator...

As for the OP, you're a tool. Don't let the door hit you on the way out!
5POINTO

Quote:
I think they are actually trying to put threads where they belong. Many people are just used to basically posting wherever they want. Now that there is some semblance of rule enforcement some people are getting upset.
Agree 100% with this.
PONY Member

Quote:
I think they are actually trying to put threads where they belong. Many people are just used to basically posting wherever they want. Now that there is some semblance of rule enforcement some people are getting upset.
Probably too many sub forums then if users cant figure out where to post. Sometimes I want to post in the v6 forum and hear only from other v6 users but my thread was moved to the general forum where the gt owners were. Not a huge deal to me, just an annoyance. I think the forum has been doing just fine without all the moving around but thats just my opinion.

2011 Black V6 Premium, Saddle Leather, Pony Package, Airaid CAI, Borla Touring Axle-Back Exhaust, 2.73, Security Package, Automatic, 4 Rockford Fosgate Power 5 x 7 Speakers, Side Stripe Delete, Hawk ceramic pads, BAMA Hybrid tune, Nitto Motivo tires.
PONY Member

Hahahahaha....

Tim

Mustang base coupe, V6, manual transmission, Red Candy tint, performance package.

Upgrades: DSS aluminum driveshaft, BMR LCA's, Yukon 3.73 gears, MGW shifter.

Displaying 3.7 fender badges is like telling everyone your wife is "office hot."

BOSS Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbax35 View Post
Probably too many sub forums then if users cant figure out where to post. Sometimes I want to post in the v6 forum and hear only from other v6 users but my thread was moved to the general forum where the gt owners were. Not a huge deal to me, just an annoyance. I think the forum has been doing just fine without all the moving around but thats just my opinion.
I certainly think the forums are laid out a little weird and I'd be all for a bit of restructuring to clean it up a bit. I can't help but wonder why the heck they created an entirely new "2015 Mustang S550" forum but left the "2015 Mustang" sub-forum link in the 2005+ section. There's no reason why there shouldn't be a 2011+ V6 talk section either.
PONY Member

I don't think the mods do a great job...They're very selective on what they moderate and doesn't seem like they follow a consistent set of policies that dictate what they're doing.

'14 GT Premium Race Red...6spd manual...3.73's...Steeda A/B's...Steeda CAI...Steeda Gus dialed in tune...Forgestar CF5's + Dark Stars out back...Nitto NT555R's...many more mods on the way...

(Sold) '11 GT Kona Blue...6spd manual...3.31's...Steeda CAI...Steeda Gus tune...Lethal O/R X...Corsa Sport A/B's...Enkei PF01's...etc etc
PONY Member
5.0L Member

If anything this forum could use more moderation. I'm tired of seeing posts like "I finally did it!" Or any one of another dozen ambiguous thread titles. Easy enough to skip to be sure, but just more noise to filter out to get to the good stuff.
old_goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghipera View Post
Snitching? Naw....
Actually I've been mod and/or admin on a couple of sites. One thing I appreciate is someone reporting a post that needs reporting, that way we can settle matters ASAP.

Some of you guys probably don't understand the mods don't have time to view every post and every thread, especially a site as busy as this one.

It isn't snitching, it's trying to solve a minor problem before it becomes a major problem.
PONY Member

This site isn't THAT busy...Go take a look at lxforums.com if you want to see a BUSY forum to moderate...That's my old Mopar stomping grounds..:smilie

'14 GT Premium Race Red...6spd manual...3.73's...Steeda A/B's...Steeda CAI...Steeda Gus dialed in tune...Forgestar CF5's + Dark Stars out back...Nitto NT555R's...many more mods on the way...

(Sold) '11 GT Kona Blue...6spd manual...3.31's...Steeda CAI...Steeda Gus tune...Lethal O/R X...Corsa Sport A/B's...Enkei PF01's...etc etc
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page