The moderators on this site **** - Ford Mustang Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 47 (permalink) Old 05-15-2013 Thread Starter
Banned

The moderators on this site ****

I am sick of the moderators on this site. Iíve seen better jobs done by Al Qaeda! Iím done and will never be back. Yeah I know this thread will be deleted, but who cares since Iíll never be back. Good luck to everyone, but you moderators can go to hell!

Last edited by kenv; 05-15-2013 at 10:54 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 47 (permalink) Old 05-15-2013
GT Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

2011 Mustang 3.7L V6 Premium ∙ MCA (203A)
Ingot Silver ∙ Charcoal Black ∙ Auto
HIDs ∙ Security ∙ Comfort Package ∙ Remote Start
Koni STR.T shocks/struts ∙ Roush DUB springs
post #3 of 47 (permalink) Old 05-15-2013
BOSS Member
5.0L Member

Someone seems pissed.

Mustang Monthly Jan 2015- Feature
5.0 Mustang & Super Fords July 2005

post #4 of 47 (permalink) Old 05-15-2013
SHELBY GT 350 Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

I guess this is a test to see how quickly you will be banned?

If you actually have some constructive point, it might be more effective if you actually expressed it.

| 2010 GT coupe | Daily Driver with some Steeda and GT500 take-off stuff for the occasional track day
post #5 of 47 (permalink) Old 05-15-2013
Sean Reilly

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12blackgt View Post
I am sick of the moderators on this site. T Iíve seen better jobs done by Al Qaeda! Iím done and will never be back. Yeah I know this thread will be deleted, but who cares since Iíll never be back. Good luck to everyone, but you moderators can go to hell!
#1 WHO DO YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE WITH THAT FILTH COMING FROM YOUR TYPING?!!!...NOBODY CAN TELL YOU WHAT TO THINK! BUT I FOR ONE CAN TELL YOU (As a member) NOT TO EVER TYPE THIS CRAP IN THIS FORUM!!......I HAVE A FEELING (AND TRULY HOPE) THAT YOU ARE BANNED FROM POSTING HERE FOR LIFE!!.....#2 THESE MODERATORS DO NOT GET PAID....THEY TAKE TIME OUT OF THIER DAY TO HELP IN ANY WAY THAT THEY CAN.....AND I MIGHT ADD, DO A DAMN GOOD JOB OF IT!!!.........FAREWELL KNUCKLE-HEAD !!!.........AS YOU WONT BE MISSED!!!!....... ....................Sean Reilly (MEMBER) And Damn Glad To Be One!!

Last edited by kenv; 05-15-2013 at 10:55 PM.
post #6 of 47 (permalink) Old 05-15-2013
rwp
Apprentice

Gee. I don't know. I've not seen a board moderated by Al Qaeda!

Unfortunate that someone was upset. Even though we have a diversity of experiences and opinions, I've generally thought of these boards are reasonably civil.

Bill in Atlanta
65 year old kid
2012 V6 manual, Kona blue, stone, w Perf Pack
1999 Miata
2004 Mini Cooper S
1980 BMW 320i
post #7 of 47 (permalink) Old 05-15-2013
PONY Member

guess he got the last word. bazinga

2011 GTCS
Officially too many mods to list...
post #8 of 47 (permalink) Old 05-15-2013
PONY Member

They locked his ecoboost thread. Maybe gave him a warning...
personally I didnt see why that thread was locked , as nobody was bashing a v6 or even comparing them to a v8. Just pointing out some engine failures.
post #9 of 47 (permalink) Old 05-15-2013
PONY Member

I've been on a lot of forums and this one seems to be one of the most lightly moderated I've seen.
BOSS Member

Garage
As far as I'm concerned, they don't do enough. The moderating on is pretty lax on this site.
PONY Member

I have noticed that something has changed with the moderation of this site in the past 2-3 months. I cant put my finger on what exactly, but something about this site rubs me the wrong way now so I have not been here as much. Perhaps the rampant thread moving was part of it.

2011 Black V6 Premium, Saddle Leather, Pony Package, Airaid CAI, Borla Touring Axle-Back Exhaust, 2.73, Security Package, Automatic, 4 Rockford Fosgate Power 5 x 7 Speakers, Side Stripe Delete, Hawk ceramic pads, BAMA Hybrid tune, Nitto Motivo tires.
BOSS Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbax35 View Post
Perhaps the rampant thread moving was part of it.
I think they are actually trying to put threads where they belong. Many people are just used to basically posting wherever they want. Now that there is some semblance of rule enforcement some people are getting upset.
old_goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Reilly View Post
#1 WHO DO YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE WITH THAT FILTH COMING FROM YOUR TYPING?!!!...NOBODY CAN TELL YOU WHAT TO THINK! BUT I FOR ONE CAN TELL YOU (As a member) NOT TO EVER TYPE THIS CRAP IN THIS FORUM!!......I HAVE A FEELING (AND TRULY HOPE) THAT YOU ARE BANNED FROM POSTING HERE FOR LIFE!!.....#2 THESE MODERATORS DO NOT GET PAID....THEY TAKE TIME OUT OF THIER DAY TO HELP IN ANY WAY THAT THEY CAN.....AND I MIGHT ADD, DO A DAMN GOOD JOB OF IT!!!.........FAREWELL KNUCKLE-HEAD !!!.........AS YOU WONT BE MISSED!!!!....... ....................Sean Reilly (MEMBER) And Damn Glad To Be One!!
Instead of going off on the poster, how about clicking on the 'report post' icon and let the mods handle it.

That's what I did.
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_goat View Post
Instead of going off on the poster, how about clicking on the 'report post' icon and let the mods handle it.

That's what I did.
Snitching? Naw....
PONY Member
5.0L Member

Wonder why he on forums moderated by al queda to begin with. Hmmm.....

2013 GT premium GHIG. 6MT. Black int. Brembos. Corsa Sports. Jlt intake. SR Springs. BMR panhard. Pilot Super Sports
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page