Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-21-2013 Thread Starter
PONY Member

more pics

Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangGT2013 View Post

I think you tastefully modified your car, I like that you chose AST suspension, upgraded shifter and other suspension mods.

I don't care about the look modifications, but they look decent.

Can you please write us a review about how this suspension transformed your car?
Is it flatter, understeery, oversteery or neutral, is it more confidence inspiring, how does it behave on bump, rear end more planted?????

Was there any difference noticed with your watts link? Even for street use until you get to the track.

Regarding supercharging your GT, let me tell you this, we already have so so much power than can definitely overwhelm our chassis!
See that is why I like your approach to fix the chassis problems first and honestly the last thing I would consider is FI of the engine.
Before you start FI the 5.0 , I would cool it better ( bigger radiator, air oil cooler) may be put Boss 302 intake, forged internals, high rpm valve springs..etc

I really like your approach, but we need a review man!

post #34 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-24-2013 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabee View Post
I think you tastefully modified your car, I like that you chose AST suspension, upgraded shifter and other suspension mods. Thank you

I don't care about the look modifications, but they look decent.

When I get my tiger hood I think all of the vinyl is coming off

Can you please write us a review about how this suspension transformed your car?
Is it flatter, understeery, oversteery or neutral, is it more confidence inspiring, how does it behave on bump, rear end more planted?????

Will do

Was there any difference noticed with your watts link? Even for street use until you get to the track.

I am only tracking the car, so this will have to wait until after Nov 2-3. There is a NASA racing event I will be attending.

Regarding supercharging your GT, let me tell you this, we already have so so much power than can definitely overwhelm our chassis!

I don't ever plan on super charging this vehicle. It will remain N/A for racing. I will be doing LT headers and cat deletes in the future. However I plan on getting the car ready for TT3 class and then for TT2 class in NASA.

See that is why I like your approach to fix the chassis problems first and honestly the last thing I would consider is FI of the engine.

I have always said you need a foundation to build a building. Same goes with a car, suspension first than power.

Before you start FI the 5.0 , I would cool it better ( bigger radiator, air oil cooler) may be put Boss 302 intake, forged internals, high rpm valve springs..etc

My car came with the Boss radiator and oil cooler. My car at the track runs around 200 degrees F. As far as the Boss intake goes, I have be talking with Terry @ Vorshlag and he recommends not doing it.

I really like your approach, but we need a review man!
I'll start working on it

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page