I don't mind either way, but if there is a general 2011+ talk only, for the love of all that is Holy, keep the v6 specific questions in the v6 section.
Putting posts or questions that pertain to both the 2011+ v6 and v8 should go in the 2011+ section. Mods have previously over complicated this matter and upset the majority of posters in the 3.7L forums by putting specific 3.7L questions in the 2011+ talk.
1. Best looking wheels for my 3.7L
- this should go in the 2011+ Talk
2. Best performing front spring rate for my 3.7L
- this should belong in the 3.7L section because the weight of the 3.7L has a much different distribution than the 5.0 does and input from 5.0L members may harm the intent of the post and provide feedback that does not pertain specifically to the front end weight of the 3.7L
3. Best CAI for my 3.7L
- should belong in the 3.7L section because there is a distinct difference in design, brands and engines between the 5.0 and the 3.7L
4. Best FI option for my 3.7L
- should be in the 3.7L section without question because our engines are completely different (ie. Floating sleeves) and have different FI systems than the 5.0L has.
5. Full suspension recommendations for my 3.7L
- should be just fine in the V6 tech section or the 2011+ talk section, even though it would probably be better in the 2011+ Talk. The poster generally would make the decision to post where they want to get the response from. Bottom line... ask the OP's permission, as they may have an intent. Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App