New England Fall Cruise 2013 Edition - Page 3 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace72ace View Post
Search up spring cruise, you will find a map as well as the start time, assuming it's the same as last time. NM, here's the link;

www.allfordmustangs.com/.../439825-new-england-spring-cruise.html

This time we won't forget gt1120 at the gas station for those of us coming down from NH/Boston... Doh! That was a great side road that takes us to the main meeting spot!

Snagged a gopro hero3 too, the pix should be great.
Yeah we will make sure we can count properly this time around

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

GT Member

And I'll make sure to be early!

post #33 of 101 (permalink) Old 09-28-2013 Thread Starter
SHELBY GT 350 Member

Exclamation Details for Fall Cruise!

OK folks here we go......

http://goo.gl/maps/n8GFc

Cut and paste in your address bar this should give you the route, directions if you want to print them. I'll give a few details below.

The plan is still Saturday Oct 26 with rain date of Sunday the 27th

We are going to meet at 10:00 at the FL Roberts Truck Stop 372 State Rd (Rte 5) Whately MA I 91 Exit 24

From what Google says is a diner there so think photo op. Plan on getting on the road around 10:30. We will be following part of the same route as last year but hopefully with improvements. We will be hitting Rte 143, Rte 7, and the Mohawk Trail (Rte 2) I'm throwing in a little zig and changing the starting point to avoid North Hampton as that was entertaining to watch in the rear view as you all played leap frog with the red lights. Lunch is the same place as last year:

V's Doghouse, Restaurant and Pub Lanesboro, MA, Restaurants Near Pittsfield, MA, Restaurants In The Berkshires, Pubs In The Berkshires

and we will end up at the intersection of Rte 2 (Mohawk Trail) and I-91 exit 26 Google says 3 hours but if you add in lunch, photo ops, multiple cars and then subtract a bit of time for the disregard of the posted limit I'll guess a bit over 4 hrs.

Any suggestions will be considered so make them now.....looking forward to seeing you again.

Mud.

2012 V6 traded in for a 2017 VW GTI.

PONY Member

Looks awesome
Rookie

Count me in, and I won't have a hung up caliper this time (hopefully) lol. Also some upgraded suspension mods i did should keep me on the road . And seeing as I have the least HP of everyone maybe ill try to stay away from this front this time haha.
PONY Member

Well dang, I have to take an emergency business trip to Utah that weekend. Looks like I won't make it after all
GT Member
Classic Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theocletian View Post
Well dang, I have to take an emergency business trip to Utah that weekend. Looks like I won't make it after all
Bummer.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

2012 Kona Blue GT Premium 401A, Manual, 3.55, Steeda Pro-Action Shocks, Struts, Sport Springs, LCAs, Adjustable Swaybars, Adjustable Panhard Bar, BMR Relocation Brackets and Adjustable UCA, Driveshaft Shop Aluminum Drive Shaft, Airaid CAI, MGW Shifter, GT500 Axle-Backs, 3M Clear Bra and Tint, Side Window Louvers, JLT Oil Separator, Staggered MMD Zeven Wheels and Mickey Thompson Street Comp Tires, Bama 93 Race Tune
post #38 of 101 (permalink) Old 10-10-2013 Thread Starter
SHELBY GT 350 Member

Theo, is this going to be a planned emergency or one that can wait two weeks?

GT Member

I could possibly miss this also my car went in today with it being difficult to get into gear and its been reported back to me that its the slave cylinder.
So it depends on how long to get parts or if maybe I can get a Mustang for a rental
PONY Member

Actually, my coworkers are pretty awesome they are trying to plan around it. Unfortunately, we had a tragedy at work so I am stepping up for now. I don't want to go into the details and bum you guys out. I will try to make it as much as I can...been looking forward to another meet for a while now
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt1120 View Post
I could possibly miss this also my car went in today with it being difficult to get into gear and its been reported back to me that its the slave cylinder.
So it depends on how long to get parts or if maybe I can get a Mustang for a rental
Which gear is that? I am having a slight problem with second these days...
GT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theocletian View Post
Which gear is that? I am having a slight problem with second these days...
It was all gears. Looks like I get to drive around a Ford Focus for a little while.
tym
Banned

Quote:
It was all gears. Looks like I get to drive around a Ford Focus for a little while.
At least it's another Ford (my last car was an '04 Focus).

My most recent rental was a white Chrysler 300...the electronic shifter on that thing nearly drove me insane.
PONY Member

Quote:
Oh duh, I didn't read your initial post correctly. Sorry to hear about that... hopefully it will be resolved quickly!
post #45 of 101 (permalink) Old 10-11-2013 Thread Starter
SHELBY GT 350 Member

GT, if you spring the big bucks for a fun rental (and I wouldn't) get a Camaro so we can all take turns and try the competition out. I will say if you get the Camaro I ain't gonna let you lead (just out of principle). Good luck with the repair (wtty?)

Theo...respect for stepping up.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
cruise , fall , mud , new england , ride

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page