Just bought a 2013 Mustang GT - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Sean Reilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by z928 View Post
I see. Its a nice package

BTW off topic- How do you know my name
As Stated, your Name and Age are listed in your User Profile...

Sean.

Last edited by Sean Reilly; 10-27-2013 at 10:44 PM. Reason: Horsing Around Edit!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Rookie

I also didn't care for the OEM; but am hesitant to replace the shifter left I void my warranty (call me paranoid). Last week, I upgraded the shift knob to a Steeda whie cue ball shifter from LateModelRestoration. It didn't do anything in terms of performance but it feels much better in my hand - For now, I think I'm going to keep the rest of the shifter as-is.

By the way, love the wheels - I have the same on my '13 black GT. Personally, I think they're the best set available on the current Mustang; though it's a pitty they won't clear the Brembo calipers (or so I've heard/read)

2013 Mustang GT Premium
-MT82, 3.31, 19" rims. Completely stock (for now)

Sean Reilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by StLBrian View Post
I

By the way, love the wheels - I have the same on my '13 black GT. Personally, I think they're the best set available on the current Mustang; though it's a pitty they won't clear the Brembo calipers (or so I've heard/read)
Nope, they wont Clear the Brembo 4 Piston Calipers.....None of the other then Brembo-Track Pack OEM Ford Wheels (Except for Gt-500 OEM"s) will clear Any Upgraded Brakes....
I guess that Im Biased, but I think the B-Bo Wheels are the Best looking available right now.....But I Still think the 2011-2012 GT/CS Wheels are the Best Looking EVER to grace the Stang!....As those Rims Look Great at a Stand Still!....But even Better when in Motion!........
Just My Opinion..................

Sean
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page