Survey based on my new Mustang Purchase - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-28-2013 Thread Starter
MACH I Member

Survey based on my new Mustang Purchase

Did anybody else receive the survey for morpace.com in regards to their Mustang purchase in the past?

I did, and one of the questions was how familiar I was with the following:
2.4L I4 GTDI (Gasoline Turbo Direct Injection)
310 Horsepower /310 ft-lb of torque and Fuel Economy: 22 MPG City /32 MPG Highway

4.9L V8 Engine
430 Horsepower /396 ft-lb of torque and Fuel Economy: 18 MPG City/28 MPG Highway

Now, I know it's a bit of speculation, but these numbers sound like they would be of a next generation Mustang because they are producing more HP than the previous model (305 for the 3.7L & 420 for the 13+ 5.0's), they are more fuel economic (31 MPG for the 3.7L & 27 for the 5.0).

Pretty interesting survey - it was like a glimmer into the future there.

2012 Black 3.7L
=Performance Package

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-28-2013
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2VipeRS View Post
Did anybody else receive the survey for morpace.com in regards to their Mustang purchase in the past?

I did, and one of the questions was how familiar I was with the following:
2.4L I4 GTDI (Gasoline Turbo Direct Injection)
310 Horsepower /310 ft-lb of torque and Fuel Economy: 22 MPG City /32 MPG Highway

4.9L V8 Engine
430 Horsepower /396 ft-lb of torque and Fuel Economy: 18 MPG City/28 MPG Highway

Now, I know it's a bit of speculation, but these numbers sound like they would be of a next generation Mustang because they are producing more HP than the previous model (305 for the 3.7L & 420 for the 13+ 5.0's), they are more fuel economic (31 MPG for the 3.7L & 27 for the 5.0).

Pretty interesting survey - it was like a glimmer into the future there.

Yepper, got one as well! Filled it out and wondered!

Cheers; JOE

2011 Sterling Grey GT Premium, 6MT, Brembo, 3:73, GT500 axlebacks, tint, Rousch white billiard ball shift knob, Stack Racing lower black billet grille.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-28-2013
PONY Member
S197 Member

Yep did mine online last night. Found all the engine options very interesting also! Especially the "4.9" part. Supposedly, I'll be receiving a $25 amazon gift cert. We'll see.

Black 2013 GT Premium | Track Package | Recaros | GT500's | JBA H-Pipe | Borla Over-Axles | OEM GT500 Spoiler | Koni Yellows | Steeda CAI/Tune | Steeda Ultralite Springs | Steeda Adjustable UCA/PHB | Steeda Billet LCAs | MGW | Forgestar F14's
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page