I was sandwiched and yet I was the one who won - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-29-2013 Thread Starter
Apprentice

I was sandwiched and yet I was the one who won

So on September 30 I was hit and pushed into a car in front of me, the Suzuki in front hit on his breaks and I stopped and veered off a little with a few inches to spare when boom the focus took out my rear end. I wasn't to upset like the guy in front of me was because I have been hit before and insurance always prevails, yet little did I know what was coming... I was able to drive away even though my car sounded like crap with bent exhaust, I then took it to my body and custom shops and found out the insurance adjuster was giving me OE replacements for 3&1/2 year old car with 69000 miles on it. So with the money for a new hood and rear valence I got to work and ordered the black mamba hood with carbon fiber vents and the roush rear end, needles to say it looks amazing. I'm still waiting though because the adjuster came back out and instead of ordering a replacement flowmaster, he is giving me full axleback pypes exhaust. All said and done I came out ahead, and I'll post pictures when its all done.

Here are some from the accident.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG05.jpg
Views:	283
Size:	323.1 KB
ID:	280769   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG04.jpg
Views:	325
Size:	302.5 KB
ID:	280777  

Current-2015, GT, Comp. Orange, Magnaflow Comp. Series Catback, JLT CAI, 93 Tune by BBR, PedalMax

Previous- 2011, V6, HP White, C&L CAI, BBK Shorty Headers, BBK Catless X-Pipe, Pypes Bomb Axel Back, 93 Tune by BBR
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-29-2013
SHELBY GT 350 Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

when life hands you lemons . . . .

| 2010 GT coupe | Daily Driver with some Steeda and GT500 take-off stuff for the occasional track day
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-29-2013 Thread Starter
Apprentice

you make stang-aide

Current-2015, GT, Comp. Orange, Magnaflow Comp. Series Catback, JLT CAI, 93 Tune by BBR, PedalMax

Previous- 2011, V6, HP White, C&L CAI, BBK Shorty Headers, BBK Catless X-Pipe, Pypes Bomb Axel Back, 93 Tune by BBR

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-31-2013
Apprentice

glad to hear something positive come out of it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page