Ford's EZ-Store Visor Organizer 4-Piece Kit - cars with HomeLink? - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-15-2013 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Ford's EZ-Store Visor Organizer 4-Piece Kit - cars with HomeLink?

I am looking at this product on Ford's Accessores web site. Other than the tissue holder (really?) it seems to be pretty slick to have a somewhat modular visor storage system built just for the Mustang.

My question though . . . my car came with the HomeLink universal garage door opener, so it only has an EZ-Store attachment point on the passenger visor. Can this visor system still work with the driver's side? Does it have some provision for attachment other than the EZ-Store plug (e.g. velcro or straps)?

Black 2013 Mustang 5.0 MT82 w/401A package and 3.31s

Black 2000 Mustang GT (owned 2001-2013, sold at 177,000 miles)

Brown 1971 Triumph TR6
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-15-2013
Banned

I looked at this too, but don't think it will work because it will cover the home link buttons.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-15-2013 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevegt2012 View Post
I looked at this too, but don't think it will work because it will cover the home link buttons.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I wondered about the positioning too. Right now I am not using HomeLink because our garage door opener is from like 1986. But that could of course change.

I was disappointed with the door pockets on the '13 (one of the few complaints I have about this car). My '00 had nice, wide pockets I could throw my sunglasses, etc. right in and easily grab whatever out, even while driving. With the '13 it's a two-arm process to get a grip on anything, and I scrape my knuckes every time. So I am looking for alternatives.

Brown 1971 Triumph TR6

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-15-2013
PONY Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Nope, they only way they attach is to the EZ-Store plug. I use the clip to hold my sunglasses. Works quite well. Would the passenger side not do it for you or do you need 2 different attachments?
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-15-2013 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangInTexas View Post
Nope, they only way they attach is to the EZ-Store plug. I use the clip to hold my sunglasses. Works quite well. Would the passenger side not do it for you or do you need 2 different attachments?
Thanks for the info - this helps. I thought it would be nice to have my cds right up in front of me on the drivers' side, and possibly put the other multi-pocket holder on the passenger visor for my sunglasses, etc. Sounds like I may have to keep looking.

I have sunglasses that unfortunately don't work that well with the clip that Ford supplied, although I am finding the pen/paper holder on the passenger visor fairly handy.

Brown 1971 Triumph TR6
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page