First Mustang Purchase - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-11-2014 Thread Starter
Rookie

Window Sticker!!

Window sticker is now available! Showing a build date of 2/17/14. Thanks to Deysha for the link to the information.

2014 Mustang GT Premium,6M,Deep Impact Blue,400A Black Leather Interior, Comfort Pkg, Track Package, Mods - Roush Axle Back, Ford K-Springs (lowered 1.5"), JLT CAI, VMP Tune
Ordered:1/20/14 VIN: 2/04/14 Window Sticker Online: 02/10/14 Scheduled: 2/10/14 Built: 02/19/14 Original ETA: 02/28/14 Delivered: 03/12/14 Home: 03/13/14
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Apprentice
5.0L Member

Congrats on your car and welcome to AFM!

You're so lucky! As you can see in my sig, I ordered mine almost two months ago and it was supposed to get built today (Darn those workers wanting a Christmas break! Jk). And since I'm away at college I won't be going home to pick mine up for another month! So you ordered yours after me and receive it before. Life is unfair. But at least we will get our cars one way or another!

2014 Mustang GT Premium,6M,Black,401A Brick Red w/ Cashmere Accent, Elec Pkg, Rev Cam, Comfort Pkg
Ordered:12/18/13 VIN: 01/21/14 Window Sticker Online: 02/04/14 Scheduled: 01/21/14 Built: 02/10/14 Original ETA: 02/25/14 Delivered: 02/17/14 Home: 03/08/14
FordService

Quote:
Originally Posted by csmhowitzer View Post
Congrats on your purchase. It's exciting! I just picked up my DIB GT almost three weeks ago (I can't believe it's been three weeks already, wow). I remember the hardest part was right after I ordered the car. Those first two weeks or so were very slow and grueling, but after that point it will go quickly and you'll kinda forget about it.
Congrats on your new ride, csmhowitzer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcassell View Post
Window sticker is now available! Showing a build date of 2/17/14. Thanks to Deysha for the link to the information.
Youíre very welcome, mcassell!

Deysha

Apprentice

Congrats! DIB is an amazing colour. I love mine.

2013 GT - Pretty stock... for now
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page