New England Spring Cruise 2014 - Page 4 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Apprentice
4.6L Member
S197 Member

and remember...if you happen to run out of gas or breakdown on the side of the road, we are not responsible for your car parts going missing haha

cant wait to see everyone again, and hopefully meet some new faces

2014 Ruby Red GT A6 - 3" Magnaflow Quad tip Catback
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

GT Member
Classic Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Mud View Post
for us CT boys/girls. Rob, Kate and I are meeting at the Krauszers in Cromwell off I-91 exit 21 (the SE corner with 372) at 8:30. We'll stop at the same spot in Enfield where we stopped last fall in Enfield off I-91 exit 48 (Elm st?) in the Kohls parking lot to the left of Mcdonalds at 9:15. I hope to get to the Whatley truck stop around 10:15.

A couple of things to note: Cruise starts promptley @ 11:00 and since there is a gas station be sure you have a full tank (I can just hear my dad saying this). If you have Walkie Talkies bring them they help if we get seperated. If anyone needs to exchange phone #'s with me do so in PM.

Hopefully a disclaimer we don't need: this ain't a formal cruise it is at your own risk! If you come you can't sue me even if I drive us all lemming style off the Cliffs of Dover.
We are adding another stop in Hartford, CT. We will be stopping at the Shell gas station/Dunkin Donuts at 131 Brainard Rd around 8:45am. This will be a quick stop so that we can stay on schedule to be in Enfield on-time.

So the schedule is:

Krauszers in Cromwell off I-91 exit 21 (the SE corner with 372) at 8:30am

Shell gas station/Dunkin Donuts at 131 Brainard Rd around 8:45am

Enfield off I-91 exit 48 (Elm St) in the Kohls parking lot to the left of Mcdonalds at 9:15am

Whately truck stop at Exit 24 off of I-91 in Whately, MA around 10:15am

Cruise starts from the truck stop promptly @ 11:00.

Just a reminder: There is a gas station at the truck stop so be sure you have a full tank before we leave. If you have Walkie-Talkies bring them as they help if we get separated.

2012 Kona Blue GT Premium 401A, Manual, 3.55, Steeda Pro-Action Shocks, Struts, Sport Springs, LCAs, Adjustable Swaybars, Adjustable Panhard Bar, BMR Relocation Brackets and Adjustable UCA, Driveshaft Shop Aluminum Drive Shaft, Airaid CAI, MGW Shifter, GT500 Axle-Backs, 3M Clear Bra and Tint, Side Window Louvers, JLT Oil Separator, Staggered MMD Zeven Wheels and Mickey Thompson Street Comp Tires, Bama 93 Race Tune
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboStang View Post
We are adding another stop in Hartford, CT. We will be stopping at the Shell gas station/Dunkin Donuts at 131 Brainard Rd around 8:45am. This will be a quick stop so that we can stay on schedule to be in Enfield on-time.

So the schedule is:

Krauszers in Cromwell off I-91 exit 21 (the SE corner with 372) at 8:30am

Shell gas station/Dunkin Donuts at 131 Brainard Rd around 8:45am

Enfield off I-91 exit 48 (Elm St) in the Kohls parking lot to the left of Mcdonalds at 9:15am

Whately truck stop at Exit 24 off of I-91 in Whately, MA around 10:15am

Cruise starts from the truck stop promptly @ 11:00.

Just a reminder: There is a gas station at the truck stop so be sure you have a full tank before we leave. If you have Walkie-Talkies bring them as they help if we get separated.

I might actually meet you guys at 8:45 in hartford so that we cruise together! 👍

Supercharged 2013 mustang 5.0 (race red) BBK LTH, BBK off road X, GT500 axle back, Koni Orange shocks and struts, bmr red panhard bar, steeda lowering springs, custom tune

PONY Member

I also think we should exchange numbers when we meet so we an contact each other if anyone gets lost!
Ok so i'll be at the stop you mentioned in hartford at 8:35 ��

Supercharged 2013 mustang 5.0 (race red) BBK LTH, BBK off road X, GT500 axle back, Koni Orange shocks and struts, bmr red panhard bar, steeda lowering springs, custom tune
Apprentice
4.6L Member
S197 Member

partly cloudy and 74 degrees as of now. very excited

Apprentice
Classic Member
S197 Member

Garage
Looking forward to this one, great ride, nice people & awesome Mustangs!!! See you in Enfield......

2015 Roush Stage 2 Competition Orange
1965 Convertible Caspian Blue/White Top

Last edited by pilatti1; 06-03-2014 at 09:19 PM.
Apprentice
4.6L Member
S197 Member

i already cant wait for the fall edition. hoping for her to greatly improve after the American muscle show in august see you guys (and gals) next week

post #53 of 94 (permalink) Old 05-30-2014 Thread Starter
SHELBY GT 350 Member

The fact that Rob saved me from a State Trooper coming up behind me one year (I'd like to know how fast he was going to be catching up to us) was worth the cost of Walkie Talkies. Use that as an excuse to get them if you don't already

GT1120 remember yours this time!

2012 V6 traded in for a 2017 VW GTI.
GT Member

And make sure they are charged!
PONY Member

I am so jealous of you guys :P Have fun without me this time around and I will make sure my schedule is clear come fall
Apprentice
4.6L Member
S197 Member

weather is up to 80 degrees

post #57 of 94 (permalink) Old 06-03-2014 Thread Starter
SHELBY GT 350 Member

It's Tuesday AM.....long range weather sez nice weekend. I'll make the call on Thursday but it's looking good (unlike one year when it was put off maybe 3x.

I'm looking fwd to it.

GT Member
Classic Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Mud View Post
It's Tuesday AM.....long range weather sez nice weekend. I'll make the call on Thursday but it's looking good (unlike one year when it was put off maybe 3x.

I'm looking fwd to it.

What call? I thought after that one year that you took control of the weather!!!!

Woohoo! Sunshine!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

2012 Kona Blue GT Premium 401A, Manual, 3.55, Steeda Pro-Action Shocks, Struts, Sport Springs, LCAs, Adjustable Swaybars, Adjustable Panhard Bar, BMR Relocation Brackets and Adjustable UCA, Driveshaft Shop Aluminum Drive Shaft, Airaid CAI, MGW Shifter, GT500 Axle-Backs, 3M Clear Bra and Tint, Side Window Louvers, JLT Oil Separator, Staggered MMD Zeven Wheels and Mickey Thompson Street Comp Tires, Bama 93 Race Tune
PONY Member

Finally got my car back today supercharged!! im in love! cant wait to meet everyone

post #60 of 94 (permalink) Old 06-05-2014 Thread Starter
SHELBY GT 350 Member

Thumbs up it's on!

Ok boys & girls....It's on.

Weatherman says sun and a fine day to go for a cruise. I called V's and they'll let us have the back area again so lets have fun.

Yousef, you may change your mind about us after you meet us...many of us are better to know on-line rather than in real life

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
cruise , mud , new england , ride , spring

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page