CDC Front Chin spoiler - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-12-2014 Thread Starter
PONY Member

CDC Front Chin spoiler

I thought I would add a little more aggressive look to the front of my 2011 by installing the CDC chin spoiler over the weekend. I must say I think it looks great and so much better then the factory piece. The install was super easy, and it matches the rest of the plastic bottom trim on the car so that was just an added bonus. What do you guys think.

My stripes should be in today, so now I just have to make an appointment to get those installed as well, and I should be good with the exterior of my car for a while.

Greg
2011 Race Red GT

Just an old married guy (with kids) and two expensive hobbies...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-12-2014
MACH I Member

Looks pretty good man. Just watch out for curbs

Present: 2012 Mustang GT/CS - Race red - Electronics package - Security package - 3.73 - Steeda shift knob - Steeda shift bracket - ProCal II Tune - GT500 ABs - Shaftmasters DS - Boss 302S Wheels - Build date: February 14th, 2012

Past: 2011 Mustang V6 - Pony Package Premium Coupe - Black - Charcoal Leather - Roush Front Fascia - Matte Black Lemans and Hockey Stick Hood Stripes - 6% HP Charcoal Tint - 3.31
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-12-2014
Apprentice
5.0L Member
S197 Member

looks great, I gotta do that!

'12 Black GT Premium, 6 Speed, Hurst Shifter, GT500 Spoiler, Staggered Shelby Razors, Michelin PSS, BMR SFCs, Borla S, Cortex Suspension with Coil Overs and Watts Link, Whiteline Front Sway bar and LCAs

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-12-2014 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Thanks guys. I forgot there is one more thing I would like to do to the exterior besides my stripes, and some different wheels (but those can wait). I was going to get a retro grill/California special type, but I hate to lose my foglights. I think the cali-spec grill those will definitely give it more of an aggressive look and separate it from some of the other cars around here. What do you guys think? Keep the foglights or go with the cali-spec grill with the pony emblem? They both look good.

Greg
2011 Race Red GT

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-12-2014
MACH I Member

Well, I'm partial to the CS grille myself

Present: 2012 Mustang GT/CS - Race red - Electronics package - Security package - 3.73 - Steeda shift knob - Steeda shift bracket - ProCal II Tune - GT500 ABs - Shaftmasters DS - Boss 302S Wheels - Build date: February 14th, 2012

Past: 2011 Mustang V6 - Pony Package Premium Coupe - Black - Charcoal Leather - Roush Front Fascia - Matte Black Lemans and Hockey Stick Hood Stripes - 6% HP Charcoal Tint - 3.31
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-12-2014
PONY Member

I love my CDC chin spoiler. I put it on 6 months after I bought the car and I'm almost 3 years into ownership. Here's a garbage photo I took of the car this weekend right after I did some suspension work:
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-12-2014 Thread Starter
PONY Member

That looks great FirstFord94. That silver really pops with those brembo wheels

Greg
2011 Race Red GT

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page