Ford Mustang Forum banner

where to find aftermarket branded decals???

1K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  Brets14GT 
#1 ·
I'm looking for a place to buy decals of aftermarket part brands (ie: Bbk, JLT, Magnaglow, Borla...etc). Anyone know of a website that sells this kind of stuff?

#2 ·
Contact the company of the decal you want. I'm sure they'd be happy to have you advertise their product, and will probably have an official decal to send you.

#3 ·
When you contact them make sure to specify that you want the decals which add 15 rwhp each :shigrin

#4 ·
15rwhp???? I thought each decal gave you 45 rwhp, like this scion..

Attachments

#6 ·
Just buy parts from the companies you want stickers from; most will supply them in the boxes.

Seriously, call the companies, as most will be happy to send you a couple of their decals. I used to work in the industry, and we always felt sorry for those guys who bought our decals on ebay, as we sent out dozens per day for free.

#7 ·
I've bought from Borla and BMR recently and they sent decals with the order. I'm sure they may send you a few if you ask. As someone previously stated, it's free advertising for them. Maybe check with a few of the vendor reps on this forum?

#10 ·
Free stickers? Wouldn't mind putting them in my jam room lol, FREE ADVERTISING btw!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.