Ford Mustang Forum banner

What mods have you returned to stock?

872 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  gfresh6969 
#1 ·
I had magnaflow streets but got tired of the resonance (mild when cruising under load, I.e. uphill etc) and went back to the stock mufflers. I'm glad I did because with my 3.31->3.73 gear swap I would have been sitting in that same range at normal cruising

#2 ·
I have found that 3.73 along with JLT CAI and BAMA 93P tune has given my'12 V6 much better sound with the stock mufflers. I had planned to install Magnaflows but it sounds so good now I've put it off.

#3 ·
I bought the Fllowmaster American Thunder axle backs for my 2014 GT and had to take them off after a week. Drone was a bit much, not to mention my wife complained very time she was in my car.. Back to stock for no but I am thinking I will just pick up the gt500 exhaust

#4 ·
the magnaflow streets are one of the more quiet exhausts! You would hate listening to my exhaust set-up then :)

I roll down my windows and downshift when coming to an underpass just to listen to the music to my ears..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.