Best Method to Repair Hail Damage - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-04-2014 Thread Starter
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brets14GT View Post
My brothers insurance asked him if he could wait 4 weeks since his damage is not that bad. There must be an insane number of claims in that area for them to push his claim back a month.
Yes, there have been a lot of calls for insurance claims. When I spoke with my company (talking with Flo), the person in the other end said the call centers had to call in flex staff to handle the volume of calls from Eastern Pa , Colorado hail, and the California fire at the same time.

I'm work from home to meet the adjuster when they show up. Thanks for all the comments. I feel more informed now when I meet with him. They have been totaling a lot of cars. I'm pretty sure mine will not be. One of my friend's BMW's was written up to have the roof replaced. 2 week old car... I wouldn't be able to come to terms with the thought of the roof being cut out and a new one welded in on a brand new car...

I took pictures of my car, the dimples do not show up on pictures to well. Video, walking around the car to see the light change on the body is what shows it well.

Quote: When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane! - Steven Wright

1966 C Class Convertible, 289 4 Speed
2016 GT Premium Coupe, 6-speed manual, Dk Gray
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

PONY Member

Friday looks like the day I am getting the car fixed. PDR guy said it's been crazy busy with all the damaged cars. X-mas came early for him I guess.

2011 V6 Mustang - Premium 202A Spec (Pony Package) - SOLD!

2014 V8 Mustang - Premium 400A Spec
6 Speed Manual, 3.31 Rear
Black, Charcoal Black
Comfort Package, Security System
PONY Member

Got my car back Friday, came out like new.

For those of you in SE Pennsylvania (Royersford, West Chester, King of Prussia) that need a guy that does PDR check out Dents Are Russ/Ding and Dent Rescue from Royersford.

The guy comes out to where ever you work/live and does the work there. I had to take my car to a shop and have the headliner taken out as he didn't want to mess up my vinyl stripes. Reasonable price too.

2011 V6 Mustang - Premium 202A Spec (Pony Package) - SOLD!

2014 V8 Mustang - Premium 400A Spec
6 Speed Manual, 3.31 Rear
Black, Charcoal Black
Comfort Package, Security System
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page