Finally Supercharged!! - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-05-2014 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgoins View Post
To the OP, those are impressive numbers from an auto. Who tuned it? Can u post your dyno graph? Any plans to take it to the track? I'm thinking 10's are a possibility with some drag radials.
sure i can post a dyno graph, i have it in my car. will take a picture of it and post it.
i got it dynoed at J&M Motorsports Manchester. Jim tuned it, hes amazing!! knows what hes doing. And yeah i wish i can go to the track, but not this weekend im so busy, maybe next weekend or the following. I think 10s is a bit too much.
I would be happy with low 11s tho.

btw did you guys here get to see the dyno vid?
i posted it here but i dont know if its visible to you, please let me know
thanks.

Supercharged 2013 mustang 5.0 (race red) BBK LTH, BBK off road X, GT500 axle back, Koni Orange shocks and struts, bmr red panhard bar, steeda lowering springs, custom tune
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

SHELBY GT 350 Member

yep, that thing sounds fierce. I'll let you know what I think in person about the mufflers but won't be able to give much more advice than either "it's good" or "your neighbors must be thrilled"

2012 V6 traded in for a 2017 VW GTI.
post #18 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-07-2014 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Mud View Post
yep, that thing sounds fierce. I'll let you know what I think in person about the mufflers but won't be able to give much more advice than either "it's good" or "your neighbors must be thrilled"
well i went to the pike today and many guys gather there with nice cobras and other muscle cars. alot told me to leave the exhaust and that its very loud in a nice mean way. but i just think its too load and grabs soo much attention!!
we'll see what you think about it tomorow!!

Supercharged 2013 mustang 5.0 (race red) BBK LTH, BBK off road X, GT500 axle back, Koni Orange shocks and struts, bmr red panhard bar, steeda lowering springs, custom tune

SHELBY GT 350 Member

so, as I said you'll draw attention anyway. But, if anyones back is turned and you stomp on it most folks will whip their head around. I'll say again if you want stealth you are going about it the wrong way. When you took off at the end of the cruise that sudden roar was intense....I liked it but if you do that often you'll get in trouble.

2012 V6 traded in for a 2017 VW GTI.
GT Member
Classic Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

That thing is wicked loud.....in a good way. I could listen to you roar by all day long but....I don't think I would want to be riding in it for too long. Just my thoughts.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

2012 Kona Blue GT Premium 401A, Manual, 3.55, Steeda Pro-Action Shocks, Struts, Sport Springs, LCAs, Adjustable Swaybars, Adjustable Panhard Bar, BMR Relocation Brackets and Adjustable UCA, Driveshaft Shop Aluminum Drive Shaft, Airaid CAI, MGW Shifter, GT500 Axle-Backs, 3M Clear Bra and Tint, Side Window Louvers, JLT Oil Separator, Staggered MMD Zeven Wheels and Mickey Thompson Street Comp Tires, Bama 93 Race Tune
SHELBY GT 350 Member

I'm at 10psi on my 2011 5.0 M6 with Roush mufflers. Yep, it's loud at WOT, but I don't mind it since the bite matches the bark. Anyway, GT500 mufflers are a good option for someone who wants to quiet down the exhaust.

Like us at Facebook.com/TeamUPR
Follow us on Instagram @uprproducts
Ask me about the discount on UPR Products for AFM members!
post #22 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-14-2014 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharad View Post
I'm at 10psi on my 2011 5.0 M6 with Roush mufflers. Yep, it's loud at WOT, but I don't mind it since the bite matches the bark. Anyway, GT500 mufflers are a good option for someone who wants to quiet down the exhaust.
Yeah im still looking for gt500 mufflers.
What supercharger setup do u have and what numbers did u get on the dyno with 10psi. Im curious

Apprentice

Nicely done, question for the sc guys here...

what do you do about insurance? dont report it and suffer the loss if something happens or do you have special insurance company that will cover it?

2011 V6 6MT, Kona Blue, Premium, heated Saddle leather, 3.31, HID
***Procharged***
Mods: AIRAID CAI, Bama, Magnaflow Street CB, BBK S. Headers, BBK Catted X-Pipe, BBK 73TB, Strut Tower Brace, SR Springs 1.5, Koni STR.T Shocks/Struts, Bumpsteer Kit, Panhard Bar, LCAs, PowerStop Brake Kit, Black MGP Caliper Covers, GT500 Rear Diffuser, Roush Side Splitters, Stillen Front Chin, 30% Tint, LEDs, Black Super Snake Stripes, Polk/Alpine, Audio Control LC7i, RF 10" Sub, 19" Staggered AMRs
post #24 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-17-2014 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfresh6969 View Post
Nicely done, question for the sc guys here...

what do you do about insurance? dont report it and suffer the loss if something happens or do you have special insurance company that will cover it?
honestly i havnt talked to insurance about it just drive safe and try not to crash into someone :P

SHELBY GT 350 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ydashti01 View Post
Yeah im still looking for gt500 mufflers.
What supercharger setup do u have and what numbers did u get on the dyno with 10psi. Im curious
I'm running the UPR-spec ProCharger D-1SC Stage II kit. We street tuned it so I don't have dyno numbers, but it's over 600rwhp. Ran 10.89 @ 128 at full weight on 19/20" rims. I'm very happy with it!

Like us at Facebook.com/TeamUPR
Follow us on Instagram @uprproducts
Ask me about the discount on UPR Products for AFM members!
post #26 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-20-2014 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharad View Post
I'm running the UPR-spec ProCharger D-1SC Stage II kit. We street tuned it so I don't have dyno numbers, but it's over 600rwhp. Ran 10.89 @ 128 at full weight on 19/20" rims. I'm very happy with it!
Nice! Im glad u like it!

Apprentice
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Couldn't view the video. Just upload it to Youtube

'06 Mustang GT "Extreme"
K&N CAI/ Flowmaster Axleback exhaust/ 3.73 rear gears/ Heat extractor fiber glass hood & fenders/ 255 x 45 18" Nitto front & 295 rear tires/ God Speed Black Chrome wheels
post #28 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-23-2014 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06 GT Extreme View Post
Couldn't view the video. Just upload it to Youtube
aah i dont have a youtube channel sry

post #29 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-23-2014 Thread Starter
PONY Member

well!! going to get my GT500 mufflers tomorrow.. i hope i like them, honestly I've been happy for a while with the factory mufflers as i can really hear that supercharger wine and i can get on it anytime without anyone noticing or cops hearing me from miles away!!! AND it makes her a real Sleeper :P…. gt500s will be on tomorrow night and i hope they are not too loud!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page