See Y'all at Carlisle today - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-07-2014 Thread Starter
PONY Member

See Y'all at Carlisle today

Hope to see many of you folks from the Forum today at the Ford Nationals, will have the BOSS there, of course. My son insists on bringing his buddy along, well that's 3.5 hours for him in the back seat, good luck Andrew!

John

2013 BOSS 302 School Bus Yellow #1121
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-07-2014
Apprentice

I am going to the parade tonight and I will look for the Boss. Not sure about the show itself due to a picnic for one of my kids' activities and a few other things today. But what an awesome three days of weather this year for the show. Yesterday was like a perfect September day, which never happens around here in early June.

I live in Carlisle so I am a bit spoiled when it comes to car shows. In fact, I live right along one of the southern thoroughfares into town, so from my house I can see half the show driving past my back yard en route from I-81 to the fairgrounds. The constant rumble of the H-pipes is the best background music ever for your morning cup of coffee on show day.

This is always such a great feeling when the show is going on . . . it's like the Mustangs own the town for the weekend, God is smiling, the sun is shining, lesser vehicles are slinking away into the shadows . . .

Black 2013 Mustang 5.0 MT82 w/401A package and 3.31s

Black 2000 Mustang GT (owned 2001-2013, sold at 177,000 miles)

Brown 1971 Triumph TR6
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page