Somebody come hang me cuz I murdered my car today - Page 4 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Apprentice

Look for someone's garage queen 11-12 GT, they're out there, waiting for someone to actually drive them. Be patient, and sorry for your loss.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

GT Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Garage
Cool New one DIB

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Cooper View Post
Sorry to hear about that. The easiest way to get over it will be buying your next one. Best of luck.
I did just that! My candy pony hydroplaned and was totaled!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tn_Injury & DIB 018.JPG
Views:	33
Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	361561  

2012 Candy Red 3.7 Cyclone {RIP}
2014 3.7 Cyclone DIB\BMR rear lca;s\ American Racing razor 18x9\275/40/18 Yokohama S-drives\Boss 302 strut brace\Airaid "tube"& aFe inverted Dry-S drop-in\UPR catch can\Koni sports\J&M cc plates\DSS 3.5" 1 piece
Bassani\BMR adj. panhard\

Last edited by audioAl; 07-05-2014 at 07:55 AM. Reason: sign
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Mud View Post
nope, but I like cars....American muscle is not the only way to have fun. My 1st great car was a Triumph Spitfire I look at the Miata as the same thing w/o the sucky reliability. My problem with the Stang (and I do really like mine) is except for the cool factor it isn't super fun to drive, it's reasonably fast (V6) but there is a disconnect in the driving. Quite often you can have more fun driving a slow car fast than a fast car well below it's limits. 80 mph just feels slow in it and at that speed you are in serious trouble if you get in trouble.

Back on subject.....OP let us know when you start looking ya know we'll be happy to help spend your $.
I have alot of fun driving ny mustang at all speeds

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

2011 5.0 6Spd Roush Stage 3 Supercharged
593WHP/570RWTQ
Eibach Lowering Kit/ BBK LCA and LCA Relocation Bracket/UPR Adjustable Panhard Bar/UPR Adjustable UCA/Barton Shifter Bracket / BBK LT headers & O/R X-pipe/Manley pistons and H beam rods/Driveshop Driveshaft
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page