Hit and Run - Ford Mustang Forum
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-27-2014 Thread Starter
Rookie
 
71_Stang's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2014
Location: Conway
Posts: 9
 
Hit and Run

Someone hit my 2014 GT yesterday in my work parking lot and drove off...I got it quoted and it's going to need a new bumper.

I'd hate to waste this opportunity to get something different! I love Cervini's Stalker Front bumper for the 2010-12 but no one (at least that i can find) makes anything like it for the 2014. Do i have any aftermarket options?

What about the CS bumpers...Would i have to go thru ford to get one?

71_Stang is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-27-2014
PONY Member
 
Macabre's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2013
Location: Middle TN
Posts: 511
 
California Special is the same bumper (on the 2013/14), different chin splitter, grilles, and foglights. If you're wanting to change the bumper, the only things I can think of right now are a GT500 conversion or wide-body kits.

Macabre is offline  
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-27-2014 Thread Starter
Rookie
 
71_Stang's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2014
Location: Conway
Posts: 9
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macabre View Post
California Special is the same bumper (on the 2013/14), different chin splitter, grilles, and foglights. If you're wanting to change the bumper, the only things I can think of right now are a GT500 conversion or wide-body kits.
The GT500 conversion is only available thru ford, right? No aftermarket options at this point?
71_Stang is offline  
 
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-27-2014
PONY Member
 
Macabre's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2013
Location: Middle TN
Posts: 511
 
You could try AutoNation Ford White Bear Lake | Parts & Accessories as a lot of people swear by their pricing and inventory. Also BMC Extreme Customs sells conversion kits, but they're pricey Auto Truck Accessories & Car Performance Parts I'm sure there are some other aftermarket kits, but I'd imagine they're getting their parts from Shelby or Ford anyway.

You could also try going directly through Shelby.
Macabre is offline  
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-27-2014 Thread Starter
Rookie
 
71_Stang's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2014
Location: Conway
Posts: 9
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macabre View Post
You could try AutoNation Ford White Bear Lake | Parts & Accessories as a lot of people swear by their pricing and inventory. Also BMC Extreme Customs sells conversion kits, but they're pricey Auto Truck Accessories & Car Performance Parts I'm sure there are some other aftermarket kits, but I'd imagine they're getting their parts from Shelby or Ford anyway.

You could also try going directly through Shelby.
Thanks man. Good info.
71_Stang is offline  
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-27-2014
PONY Member
 
konabluev6's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Mexico City
Posts: 727
 
A GT500 front bumper cover but with the CS grille would look killer and very unique!

2015 50 Anniversary Package GT
2014 Race Red Premium GT Convertible
2003 Silver GT
1981 Ford Mustang Fastback
1966 Mustang Coupe 289 4V
15 years ago 1984 Ford Mustang Hardtop
konabluev6 is offline  
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-27-2014 Thread Starter
Rookie
 
71_Stang's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2014
Location: Conway
Posts: 9
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by konabluev6 View Post
A GT500 front bumper cover but with the CS grille would look killer and very unique!
Agreed! I'll be checking out that combo for sure...If only they would have hit my wheels too...lol I'd love to replace those.
71_Stang is offline  
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-27-2014
Rookie
 
Tungsten06's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2006
Location: Franklin Township
Posts: 44
 
Does work has surveillance cameras?
Tungsten06 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome
 


Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1