Back in the saddle - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-05-2014 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Back in the saddle

picked up a sweet 11 mustang gt this past weekend I will work on getting pics up. the car is loaded!!! 3.73 rear view camera sync shaker heavy duty sway bar and strut tower brace and also the last owner added a few goodies which include flowmaster American thunder axlebacks, jlt oil separators, and a roush cold air intake. Now ive got a tunes coming for this car since I totaled my last mustang before I could use it. I would like to get an mgw short throw which ive heard is the best for these mt82 transmissions but I don't know where to get it from. what else could I do for this 5.0 while keeping it drivable as it is my daily driver?

05 Mustang 4.0LV6
Performance White
4.0L hood stripe
black out panel
black rear spoiler
pony package & GT/CS bumper
I need an sct tuner chip and exhaust!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-05-2014
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachV6 View Post
picked up a sweet 11 mustang gt this past weekend I will work on getting pics up. the car is loaded!!! 3.73 rear view camera sync shaker heavy duty sway bar and strut tower brace and also the last owner added a few goodies which include flowmaster American thunder axlebacks, jlt oil separators, and a roush cold air intake. Now ive got a tunes coming for this car since I totaled my last mustang before I could use it. I would like to get an mgw short throw which ive heard is the best for these mt82 transmissions but I don't know where to get it from. what else could I do for this 5.0 while keeping it drivable as it is my daily driver?
You have to purchase the shifter direct from MGW, sometimes there is a wait but it's well worth it.

MT-82 SHORT THROW SHIFTER

I'd start by upgrading to Poly LCA's and UCA's, tightens up the rear and helps put the power to the ground.

2014 Mustang GT Base 6M
Brembo Package
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-05-2014
GT Member

Mgw is located in Georgia. You have to order from them directly on line. You now need to change you signature. Congrats on the GT.

2011 Red Candy /build 2/1/11/ 401A
MT with Redline MTL/ Brembos/355's/glass roof
Shaker 1000/Scoops/Clear bra/Steeda UCA and PH bar
Redline hood lifts/Bilsteins with Ford Racing P springs & axle bks
UPR catch can/whiteline kdt928/MGW shifter with Epco ball
Shaftmasters DS/BMR loop & relocation brackets
Nitto 555 G2's/Steeda jack rails
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page