help me make this hood fit. - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-12-2014 Thread Starter
Apprentice

help me make this hood fit.

So last summer I ordered a seibon ss style cf hood (turns out theres like one layer of cf on the whole god damn thing but oh well...)

They delivered about a month late so my family had to take reception and it came in with cracled clearcoat. Family never inspected before signing so im stuck with it like this.

I come back from my like 6 months of shift work hoping to put on the hood. I think they gave me the wrong god damn hood. Looks like I need a different grill/center portion of the bumper for it to fit. No idea what that part is called.

Anyway here is the pics

Hopefully the needed parts arent too expensive.

2011 gt kona blue mt82 brembo. Mods: hellion twin turbo eliminator tuned by blow by racing, id1000 injectors, kb boost a pump,eboost 2, dual interceptor gauges, barton shifter and 2 post bracket, chrome gt4 18x9 front 18x10 rear on nitto nt555, eibach lowering kit, magnaflow competition 3" exhaust into lethal performance 3" offroad x pipe, braided lines hawk hp plus pads. To do list: ALOT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-12-2014 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Rhm I attached pictures but they arent showing ?!

2011 gt kona blue mt82 brembo. Mods: hellion twin turbo eliminator tuned by blow by racing, id1000 injectors, kb boost a pump,eboost 2, dual interceptor gauges, barton shifter and 2 post bracket, chrome gt4 18x9 front 18x10 rear on nitto nt555, eibach lowering kit, magnaflow competition 3" exhaust into lethal performance 3" offroad x pipe, braided lines hawk hp plus pads. To do list: ALOT
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-12-2014
Banned

interested in seing these pics....

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-13-2014
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darufe View Post
Rhm I attached pictures but they arent showing ?!
Load them to Photobucket and then link.

2014 Sterling gray GT 6M
Paxton Novi 2200 with torque booser and Lund tune, DW1000 injectors, JMS BAP, ATI damper
Lethal ORP, MGW shifter, BMR upper and lowers, Spicer 1 piece DS, Ram Single disk clutch with aluminum flywheel, Power leather seat conversion. Staggered wheels.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page