How to find production numbers - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-26-2015 Thread Starter
Rookie

How to find production numbers

I'm looking to find the productions number for the car I have. I was looking online and out of 783 mustangs for sale I only found one with the same options as my car. So if anyone could help me track down production number that would be a huge help to my curiosity.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-26-2015
PONY Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

I'm sure there is a FREE way to find out but I saw this and thought you might want to check it out. Top left is a build sheet link. Thinking about ordering one for my GT.
Shop Ford Gear

Edit-Just noticed it's for US only. However. ... there is a phone number/info for Canada. Good Luck

2014 GT/CS - MT82 - 3.73 - 19's
Charcoal Interior - Glass Roof - Comfort Pkg - Electronic Pkg - Shaker Pro - No Mods
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-26-2015
GT Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquidBillyPaul View Post
I'm sure there is a FREE way to find out but I saw this and thought you might want to check it out. Top left is a build sheet link. Thinking about ordering one for my GT.
Shop Ford Gear

Edit-Just noticed it's for US only. However. ... there is a phone number/info for Canada. Good Luck
Squid, you can actually get the GT/CS Certificate for yours Ford Mustang GT California Special Certificate of Authenticity
But I don't see anything for the Brembo Cars, you might be able to talk nice to Deysha and see what she can find out also.

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p34/Siberexpress/Sterling/Stripes/af58edf0-2e2e-4ffe-a201-405b00a627bc_zpseb5ae052.jpg
2013 Performance Package V6
2013 F150 6.2L Boss
Yes it is a Boss

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-26-2015
PONY Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Forgot about the Registry! Thanks Siber... :-)
Might get both

2014 GT/CS - MT82 - 3.73 - 19's
Charcoal Interior - Glass Roof - Comfort Pkg - Electronic Pkg - Shaker Pro - No Mods
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-26-2015
GT Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

NP, just got the MCoA certificate for mine.

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p34/Siberexpress/Sterling/Stripes/af58edf0-2e2e-4ffe-a201-405b00a627bc_zpseb5ae052.jpg
2013 Performance Package V6
2013 F150 6.2L Boss
Yes it is a Boss
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-27-2015
FordService

Quote:
Originally Posted by d.mcintyre View Post
I'm looking to find the productions number for the car I have. I was looking online and out of 783 mustangs for sale I only found one with the same options as my car. So if anyone could help me track down production number that would be a huge help to my curiosity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siber Express View Post
Squid, you can actually get the GT/CS Certificate for yours Ford Mustang GT California Special Certificate of Authenticity
But I don't see anything for the Brembo Cars, you might be able to talk nice to Deysha and see what she can find out also.
Hello d.mcintyre,

As Siber Express mentioned, I can get you the production numbers for your vehicle. Please PM me with your VIN so I can help.

Thanks for the mention, Siber Express!

Deysha
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page