Camber plates which don't reuse mounts. Options? - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-27-2015 Thread Starter
PONY Member

Superb. I think a $1,500 payment to Vorshlag is going to be likely in the near future! I'll call them and confirm they're not a known source of NVH because they're purely track-oriented pieces, and let you know what he says. And of course, what my opinion is once the car is sitting on them.

2014 Sterling Gray GT Premium with silver stripes / MT-82 / Brembo / Recaro
Steeda Sports | Koni Yellows | BMR Panhard and LCA Brackets
MGW shifter | Borla S-types
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Site Sponsor

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by csamsh View Post
If you're doing autocross, and you want to adjust the camber frequently, Vorshlag is the only choice. Best and biggest bearings, easiest adjustability, best durability.

Also Bilstein>>>Koni.

Get this package and spec the Eibachs you want:

Vorshlag-Bilstein StreetPro Monotube Suspension Kit (S197 Mustang) - Vorshlag LLC

It even comes with the struts put together.
We also use a 3/4" (19mm) ID bearing on our camber plates. I'm not sure what brand bearing they are using but ours is made in the USA by FK bearings using heat treated Chrome-Moly. The load rating on the bearings we use are 78,000 psi when most other bearing manufactures load rating for the same size bearing is 48,880 psi. The bearing we use is not a cheap COM grade bearing which is why we offer a lifetime warranty on our parts.

- Sales Team -
J&M Products
www.hotpart.com
805-544-1128
[email protected]
GT Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tntoy View Post
My only concern with the vorshlag's is road noise / NVH.

Anyone care to comment on that? This is a daily driver, after all. I don't want to go metal-to-metal-to-strut-tower and have all kinds of "road growl" piped directly into the body.

If they're good about that, I already had my eye on that kit!
Nice and quiet. The front suspension is about the only part of my car that doesn't make noise anymore.

2002 C5 Z51. MCS 2WNR TT2 coilovers, 18x11 Forgestars, 315's, yada yada. Built Z06 T56. Bolt ons. Coming soon to a CAM event near you.

2013 F150 6.2L. 9mpg.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page