Thinking about getting a used 2014 - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum
Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Rookie

I specifically waited for the 2015's to come out before i started looking for a 13/14 gt because i knew the prices would drop. Then i got lucky and found a local toyota dealer that had something like 16 mustangs on lot, one of which was pretty much exactly what i was looking for. It had been sitting there for 6 months already (they said only a few weeks, but i had traced back to their original listing and there were 2 months between my first test drive and me going back to get the car.) I also knew that my very low mileage WRX hatchback would be worth a good bit because subaru stopped making them for the 2015 model (the sales manager knew this as well). I traded the wrx for only $2,000 less than what i payed for it used almost 2 years earlier, plus i owed much less on the subi than i had budgeted for. The 2013 Premium Gt had an original MSRP of $38,225 and i got it for $26,450 with only 6,500 miles on it. With a little patients and luck you can find anything for the right price.

2013 Mustang Gt Premium Red candy metallic, Comfort pkg. Securty Pkg.
-Magnaflow competition catback
-Koni Str.t shocks/strut, Frpp p springs/bump stops, BMR adj. panhard bar, BMR lca's, BMR lca relocation brackets, ST suspension camber bolts
-Airaid MIT
-MGW Race Spec
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

MACH I Member
5.0L Member

A guy at work just bought a '13 V6 premium vert off Ebay for 15G....49,000 miles....premium interior.

I paid $28G for my '14 5.0 vert before trade..... with 22,000 on the clock....would not have looked at another color BTW...

'95 Ranger 5.0 GT40X Tri-y GT40 Intake S-Trim Snow Stage 2 Lowered Baer Racing Brakes Viper Spec Tremec w/Hurst shifter Custom Interior Dakota Digital Dash Corbeau Toplines OZ Racing AM/FM/Mp3/CD/DVD/TV.

2014 GTIG 5.0 Vert Base. Sil Carb Fiber dash. Bama Race Tune. Gibson axle backs. STEEDA Springs KONI STR.T Adj. Panhard. Dynamatted. Audiocontrol LC8i Amps and Sub! Leather OEM seats. Custom Badging.
PONY Member

The 13-14's are much sharper than the 15.

GLOBAL MODERATOR
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodon View Post
The 13-14's are much sharper than the 15.
Even the old Mustang II is sharper than the 15 !
SENIOR AFM MEMBER
V6 Member
4.6L Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Garage
Just to updated this poll with info I just got. You can purchase used Mustang Gt's in the 05-14 year range, but any leftover new Mustangs in the year range can't be sold/delivered due to the active recall. After reading this article I found a new 2014 GT and was starting to work a deal when the sales manager called and said he regretted to say they had to stop the deal talk until recall was able to be fixed. He said this could take months.

I am hoping as time goes price the price will be even lower. haha

I confirmed this info with our forum ford rep over on this thread.
https://www.allfordmustangs.com/forum...bag-issue.html

Past Mustangs in order and color of text.
(1.)2000, (2.)2004, (3.)2006GT/Auto traded for (4.)2006GT/Manual, (5.)1996, (6.)2011GT, (7.)2003GT, (8.)2006GT, (9.)
2013 Boss 302, and (10.) 2002GT (I have owned a few non Mustang cars over the years as well, but always try to have a Mustang with it or come quickly back to a Mustang!)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page