American Muscle = best customer service I've had period - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-05-2016 Thread Starter
GT Member

American Muscle = best customer service I've had period

Posted this at SVT but wanted to share here too. I copied the post I made below. Thanks AM!

I can't say enough about these guys but what happened today truly shows how they stand behind their products, and have their customers best interests in mind. This isn't a big money thing but how it was handled kind of amazed me in todays world. I've never had one bad experience with them, ever. Every single time of ordering, asking questions, getting a new tune, etc etc etc has been flawless but this last thing where I had defective paint on the tri-bar pony emblem I ordered replaced for free is above and beyond, and I really appreciated it, so I wanted to let everyone know what a great service they provide.

I received a tri-bar pony emblem for my grill for Christmas as a gift. Installed it that day, and it had no scratches, or any blemishes at all. Drove for a week or so and took a picture to show my buddy and still looked completely brand new but today I looked at it and noticed the white paint had started to flake off and looked like crap. I asked my mom who was the one who purchased it for the receipt and she said why so I told her and she called them herself and in 10 min the rep said "that shouldn't happen and we will ship him a brand new one today. No need to send the old one back". I was blown away. No asking for pictures of it (which I have), no saying I could have damaged it (which could have happened but it didn't), no saying it could have gotten road damaged (possibility of course but it didn't), etc. Just straight up said that shouldn't happen and we are sending a brand new one. Just simply took her word for it too. I am beyond happy about it, b/c I did nothing to cause it to flake or be damaged in any way and it's only been on two weeks so I was disappointed it failed that quickly but a big congrats and praise to American Muscle for outstanding customer service! Much Respect! Thank you guys! You have a customer for life

2012 black on black GT Premium Auto 6R80 - 400A
20 x 8.5" AR Torq Thrust M - BMR springs & Koni str.t shocks - GT500 mounts - J&M LCAs - CHE reloc brackets - J&M panhard - General GMAX AS3 - GT500 axel backs (no resonators) - GT500 spoiler - MMD tail light trim - Roush side splitters - AM upper/lower billet grill - Bama 93v2R tune - Airade CAI
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-05-2016
GLOBAL MODERATOR
S197 Member

They also put on the BEST Mustang show up in PA,you owe it to yourself to go up there sometime,they are a GREAT company all around,with GREAT customer service !!!!!!!

post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-05-2016
Apprentice

Garage
Yeah hands down the best company for customer service !

Lots of parts. Still slow

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-05-2016
Administrator
Classic Member
4.6L Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

I know I have seen how they have handled issues for site members and if I wasn't already a customer what I have seen them do here would make me one.

Engine mods - all stock, trust me, wanna run??!!!
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-05-2016
BOSS Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by choate View Post
Posted this at SVT but wanted to share here too. I copied the post I made below. Thanks AM!

I can't say enough about these guys but what happened today truly shows how they stand behind their products, and have their customers best interests in mind. This isn't a big money thing but how it was handled kind of amazed me in todays world. I've never had one bad experience with them, ever. Every single time of ordering, asking questions, getting a new tune, etc etc etc has been flawless but this last thing where I had defective paint on the tri-bar pony emblem I ordered replaced for free is above and beyond, and I really appreciated it, so I wanted to let everyone know what a great service they provide.

I received a tri-bar pony emblem for my grill for Christmas as a gift. Installed it that day, and it had no scratches, or any blemishes at all. Drove for a week or so and took a picture to show my buddy and still looked completely brand new but today I looked at it and noticed the white paint had started to flake off and looked like crap. I asked my mom who was the one who purchased it for the receipt and she said why so I told her and she called them herself and in 10 min the rep said "that shouldn't happen and we will ship him a brand new one today. No need to send the old one back". I was blown away. No asking for pictures of it (which I have), no saying I could have damaged it (which could have happened but it didn't), no saying it could have gotten road damaged (possibility of course but it didn't), etc. Just straight up said that shouldn't happen and we are sending a brand new one. Just simply took her word for it too. I am beyond happy about it, b/c I did nothing to cause it to flake or be damaged in any way and it's only been on two weeks so I was disappointed it failed that quickly but a big congrats and praise to American Muscle for outstanding customer service! Much Respect! Thank you guys! You have a customer for life
The hardware for mounting the badge to the grille will rust, paint it before you install it.

Shadow Black 2018 GT 10R80-355
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-06-2016
Site Sponsor

Choate - Thanks again for letting me know and I'm sorry I missed your PM yesterday (By about an hour ) When all else fails we're always a phone call away for immediate assistance.

Don't hesitate to let me know if there's anything else we can lend a hand with.

Alex

Alex Lazarus | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 1-866-363-4591 | M-F 9AM-9PM EST | Sat 9AM-5:30PM EST
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
Free Same-Day Shipping!
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-06-2016
MACH I Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Garage
They're service is up there with the best of them and Bama has really stepped up their game too. Hats off to both.

Still haven't got my turkey samich though.

08 GT 5spd
Spectra CAI, Comp Cam Detroit Rockers, Kooks headers w/catted H-pipe, Revolution Automotive dyno tuned, FB430 race mufflers, 3.55s, JLT catch can, BMR Lca's and relo brackets. Prothane motor mounts and sway bar bushings.
20% tint, smoked markers and tail lights w/sequentials. Clear front signal covers, series 3 chin spoiler.
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-29-2016
Rookie

Quick shipping too

I ordered a covercraft cover from AM for our new (to us) 2012 V6 Premium on Monday 1/25 just before noon.

It was shipped (n/c) the same day from PA and I received it mid-day on Wednesday 1/27 in NH.

You can't beat that unless you go pick it up yourself

I'm very pleased with the cover fit too.

post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-31-2016
PONY Member

just joined this forum. love to hear comments about good service instead of the complaints we usually hear.
As the owner of a 2014 GT that is totally stock and in need of a whole lot of changes asap, this is valuable info.
PONY Member

are American Muscle and Bama the same. definitely thinking I need a tuner first off.
V6 Member
4.6L Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by UUUd444 View Post
are American Muscle and Bama the same. definitely thinking I need a tuner first off.
Yes there are and I actually just purchased and installed a intake and tuner from AM/Bama.

I will say be patient with the tuner as it might not run 100% correct the first couple tries. It might take a phone call or two, but the Bama team will get you up and running right quick.

I mean it is a mail order tune for say and can't be 100% right on every Mustang, in every condition, in every environment, and every situation. I mean it isn't a dyno tune so it won't ever be perfect for say, but much cheaper and easier to change over time.

It gets my !

Current Garage
(11.)2012 GT500 silver with red stripe, SVT performance package, and Recaro seats.
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Past Mustangs in order and color of text.
(1.)2000, (2.)2004, (3.)2006GT/Auto traded for (4.)2006GT/Manual, (5.)1996, (6.)2011GT, (7.)2003GT, (8.)2006GT, (9)2013 Boss 302, and (10.) 2002GT
(I have owned a few non Mustang cars over the years as well, but always try to have a Mustang with it or come quickly back to a Mustang!)
PONY Member

I have had some after purchase dealings with AM and have to agree. They want you to be a happy customer. Very satisfied with AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page