Ford Mustang Forum banner

American Muscle - Top Notch Customer service!

975 views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  Danigirl834 
#1 ·
I am literally blown away by the customer service at Americanmuscle.com. Each and every time I have a problem, they make it right ASAP!!! Alex is always a big help resolving any issues. To top it off, I always get my parts shipped quickly! Great company and I will support them for years to come!

#3 ·
They are great! I have said it many times. I am defiantly a long time loyal customer because of it and refer them all the time to people when they ask about aftermarket parts.

X 2 - of course I am still waiting for my Calendar but.......

Scott
Yeah those calendars seem to be like gold and are hard to come by. haha :grin:

#9 ·
They are great! I have said it many times. I am defiantly a long time loyal customer because of it and refer them all the time to people when they ask about aftermarket parts.
Yeah those calendars seem to be like gold and are hard to come by. haha :grin:
Oye - I'm sorry to hear about this! I think we're unfortunately already out of them! Let me know when you're placing your next order and we'll compensate for he mishap.

Alex

#6 ·
I am literally blown away by the customer service at Americanmuscle.com.

Each and every time I have a problem, they make it right ASAP!!!

Alex is always a big help resolving any issues. To top it off, I always get my parts shipped quickly!

Great company and I will support them for years to come!
Cal -

Thanks so much for the kind words and support it's greatly appreciated as always. If there's ever anything else I can lend a hand with don't hesitate to let me know and I'm here to help.

Alex

#7 ·
They are great to deal with. I've bought numerous parts for numerous mustangs from them. I think I bought my first parts from them in 05 or 06 and I've had zero issues. I don't think anyone else that I have bought from can touch that.

#10 ·
Thanks so much for the continued support and business over the years it's greatly appreciated.

Agreed! I just made my second purchase this week (a CAI and a tune) and it's scheduled to be delivered on Friday. I can't wait!

I will definitely be a repeat customer in the future for most of my mods. The mod fever is already coming on strong!
Agent - Let me know when you need some new tires and enjoy!

yep, as with any company they make mistakes. But they quickly fix them above & beyond.
Thanks Strange - I'm in the business to make people happy here and I'll bend way over to ensure that everyone is beyond satisfied with not only their parts but the overall experience.

Thanks Alex!!!!! Great job as always! I guess I'm one of the lucky ones, I got my calendar last month!
:grin: It's an issue with our mailer - As much as I wish we could have them sent from our warehouse directly no one would get their orders!

#8 ·
Thanks Alex!!!!! Great job as always! I guess I'm one of the lucky ones, I got my calendar last month!

#14 ·
American muscle is the shiznet!
I've bought several items from them in the past 6 months. I had an issue with a product, called them, they sent out a label and I sent it back. They gave me a full refund and I was done. No hassle no stupid questions asked.... fast, smooth, done!

As far as I can tell, AM is squared away and I can't wait to give them more of my hard earned money lol.

Thanks American Muscle :smile:

#15 ·
Almost every mod I've done has been with AM. Indeed, excellent customer service. Great selection and the site is well designed. You can often save a few bucks elsewhere, but AM is worth it. Great customer service isn't free.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.