Anotheer tune thread... but seem i cant find the answer - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
SHELBY GT 350 Member

It's like someone said above, drive it for at least 50 miles, or my suggestion to just tell them a good reason for disconnecting the battery.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-07-2012 Thread Starter
GT Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

tune is looking good now DD Didnt know this whole disconnect battery (if it works or not), drive for 50 miles and stop and re start car a few times will do suffice to throw the dealer in a little loop haha. But comeon guys chances of these going in for work.. slim to none (knocks on wood)

2012 v6 6MT: 32kmiles
Current: Air Raid CAI, Diablosport intune, FRPP sport axle backs, Strut tower brace, 3.7 emblems, eibach adjustable sway bars, J&M lower control arms, 3.55 frpp gears, axle exchange aluminum drive shaft, 19 inch BBP wheel set up
wants:no more issues
2002 mazda miata 5MT "track rat
Future" Custom valved and springs Fat cat motorsports, 9LB wheels, toyo proxxs r888, turbo pushing 250whp, sparco seats, custom roll bar
JeffOden

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangkid9234 View Post
tune is looking good now DD Didnt know this whole disconnect battery (if it works or not), drive for 50 miles and stop and re start car a few times will do suffice to throw the dealer in a little loop haha. But comeon guys chances of these going in for work.. slim to none (knocks on wood)
Took mine in twice, cold engine tick, and free first oil change. No issues, GTG.

PONY Member

Think about this for a second: Ford could end all of this if they really wanted to by locking down the ECU module. They choose not to, and I think that is a good sign. Let's be grateful that this is the path they chose. If you fear the tune and all the hype about the alleged "warranty cancellations" then leave it alone. If you wish to tune, be grateful you still can!

For another perspective, go cruise around the ChallengerTalk.com forums for a bit and listen to them complain. Chrysler locks all of their ECU's, so tunes are out of the question. Sad...
Apprentice

I'm with you Jozefsz, the kids these days just can't write to save their lives...........
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozsefsz View Post
Come again, perhaps in English?
post #21 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-08-2012 Thread Starter
GT Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregrnel View Post
I'm with you Jozefsz, the kids these days just can't write to save their lives...........
1) Many people understood it enough to give me logical answers. So it seems to be my english is up to par with the average person on this forum
2) I also feel atleast that is a very ignorant comment. Its like me saying adults cant use technology to save their lives. Which is obviously not true. Just because I do not use proper grammar on a forum or in texting does not mean my grammar skills are lacking...
Just clarifying this because its not really related to my thread at all

2012 v6 6MT: 32kmiles
Current: Air Raid CAI, Diablosport intune, FRPP sport axle backs, Strut tower brace, 3.7 emblems, eibach adjustable sway bars, J&M lower control arms, 3.55 frpp gears, axle exchange aluminum drive shaft, 19 inch BBP wheel set up
wants:no more issues
2002 mazda miata 5MT "track rat
Future" Custom valved and springs Fat cat motorsports, 9LB wheels, toyo proxxs r888, turbo pushing 250whp, sparco seats, custom roll bar
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozsefsz View Post
Come again, perhaps in English?
That gibberish he talked was city speak, gutter talk. A mishmash of Japanese, Spanish, German, what have you. I didn't really need a translator, I knew the lingo, every good cop did. But I wasn't going to make it easier for him.

Oh...wait. Sorry, wrong nerd reference.
Apprentice

"The kids these days" is a figure of speech......and I was just agreeing with what Jozefsz stated. I'm not a grammar Nazi, but jeez, at least make somewhat of an effort. Anyway, thanks for the laugh, you as well Nicht Gut, that was perfect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangkid9234 View Post
1) Many people understood it enough to give me logical answers. So it seems to be my english is up to par with the average person on this forum
2) I also feel atleast that is a very ignorant comment. Its like me saying adults cant use technology to save their lives. Which is obviously not true. Just because I do not use proper grammar on a forum or in texting does not mean my grammar skills are lacking...
Just clarifying this because its not really related to my thread at all
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page