aces fuel additive - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-10-2012
37stangv6blue20

aces fuel additive

Read the forums and want to know if I run 91 octane with aces fuel additive which will put according to their website 100 octane, will this hurt my motor. 2011 v6 25k miles all freeway. Bama 91 tune air aid and axle back? Thanks guys

Aces Worldwide - ACES IV

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-10-2012
BOSS Member
S197 Member

Have you ever heard of Barnum and Bailey and what they used to say ? Maybe someone else can expand on this.

2011 GT. Grabber Blue. Procharged. 3:73 manual.Billit LCA's. Corsa Extremes. GT 500 wheels. Racemaster DR's. T-56 Tremec. Dynotech DS . Centerforce DF. American Racing headers/high flow cats 560 rwhp.Donny Walsh tuned

2012 Pony Package. Race Red.3:31 automatic.BBK longtubes and catted X.FRPP Sport axlebacks. BBK throttle body. Dynotech DS. Brembo wheels and tires. Strut tower brace. Airraid CAI. Bama tuned.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-10-2012
37stangv6blue20

Well I read about differences in 93 octane on the v8 in another forum on the 5.0 liter motor and want to know if there is a little added differences or gains MPG ? I got a gallon of this stuff for free from a friend so just wondering if I should try it?

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-10-2012
Apprentice

I'd just sell it. Not worth much on a mostly stock car. If you had a power adder, then it would be worth it, but only if you tuned for it.

-D
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-10-2012
Apprentice

I just read the link. It sounds like they are talking RON numbers only, which is the equivelant to any old octane booster out there like 104. The only true accelerator that I have heard of is TORCO, which increases your PON numbers.

-D
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-11-2012
Banned

Went to that site. What hallucinatory crap. I'd sooner dump a gallon of hardware store toluene in with a tank of whatever you usually buy. Don't be afraid to use the stuff up, since it apparently burns.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page