2012 mustang clicking clutch noises - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-15-2012 Thread Starter
Apprentice

2012 mustang clicking clutch noises

hey guys last night on the way back from school, i notice the first time that my clutch is clicking when i step on a clutch. it is really annoying, has anyone have any issue like this before? how do you guys deal with it? i personally think that it will not go away any time soon. car only has 1100 miles on it. thanks

2012 mustang v6 performance package, power mods: airraid intake, borla s-type exhaust, appearance mods: saleen front grille, hood spears, roush side spliters, 2013 tail lights, retro fitted head lights with led and hid, shorty antena, black deck lid, gt500 steering wheel, oem take off leather seats, retro black shift knob, suspension mods: koni shocks/struts, sr springs, gt500 top mounts, panhard bar, lca.
1994 mustang gt 5.0
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-15-2012
FordService

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuce106 View Post
hey guys last night on the way back from school, i notice the first time that my clutch is clicking when i step on a clutch. it is really annoying, has anyone have any issue like this before? how do you guys deal with it? i personally think that it will not go away any time soon. car only has 1100 miles on it. thanks
Hello deuce106,

Welcome to the forum. My name is Deysha with Ford Service. I recommend you make an appointment with your dealer as soon as possible and PM me back with your VIN, dealer, mileage, full name, and best daytime phone number so I can escalate this to the Customer Service Manager for your area.

Deysha

post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-15-2012 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by FordCustSrvc View Post
Hello deuce106,

Welcome to the forum. My name is Deysha with Ford Service. I recommend you make an appointment with your dealer as soon as possible and PM me back with your VIN, dealer, mileage, full name, and best daytime phone number so I can escalate this to the Customer Service Manager for your area.

Deysha
your pm box is full.

2012 mustang v6 performance package, power mods: airraid intake, borla s-type exhaust, appearance mods: saleen front grille, hood spears, roush side spliters, 2013 tail lights, retro fitted head lights with led and hid, shorty antena, black deck lid, gt500 steering wheel, oem take off leather seats, retro black shift knob, suspension mods: koni shocks/struts, sr springs, gt500 top mounts, panhard bar, lca.
1994 mustang gt 5.0

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-15-2012 Thread Starter
Apprentice

my car is at the dealer right now thank you

1994 mustang gt 5.0
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-15-2012
FordService

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuce106 View Post
your pm box is full.
I got it, deuce106. It went through. I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Deysha
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-15-2012 Thread Starter
Apprentice

i left my car at the dealer, a service writer told me that the tech drove my car and informed him that it might have a transmission issue and will have to do a tear down to see what it is for sure. i went back to pick up loaner car an hour ago and got to talk to a tech who told me that notthing is wrong with my car:?: so i will see what happen tomorrow and hopefully they can get it fix

1994 mustang gt 5.0
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-15-2012
FiK
PONY Member

Garage
My clutch pedal had a click since the day I bought it.

My transmission is fine.

Hope yours is too.

2011 3.7L Performance Pack (3.31 gear); BMR Springs (1.0, 1.25), Adj Panhard, UCAM, UCA, CABs, LCAs; Tokico DSP-12s; GT500 Strut Mounts; DSS AL Driveshaft; JLT Oil Catch; TSW Interlagos 20x8.5 & Falken 255/35R20 x 4; Audio Sys; Amsoil Sig Series 5W-30/EAO17; Pypes 3" Catback;
On the shelf: H&R SS (1.7/2.4); MM 11+ CC Plates;

RICE
is anyone driving any vehicle with Race-Inspired Cosmetic Enhancements
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-16-2012 Thread Starter
Apprentice

i went into the dealer for a rough shifting on 1st and 2nd gears as well

1994 mustang gt 5.0
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-10-2012
PONY Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FordCustSrvc View Post
Hello deuce106,

Deysha
My car to is/was making the same noise but only when accelerating hard with clutch out. Also when driving the car hard I would notice a strange smell?? I've taken it back to the dealer 2 times now and both time nothing was found. The car lacks power compared to when it was new. It's running on a tune and a CAI. 2012 v6 standard shift PP with now 22k miles

2013 5.0 mt-82 base 3.31's, stock
FordService

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddinn25 View Post
My car to is/was making the same noise but only when accelerating hard with clutch out. Also when driving the car hard I would notice a strange smell?? I've taken it back to the dealer 2 times now and both time nothing was found. The car lacks power compared to when it was new. It's running on a tune and a CAI. 2012 v6 standard shift PP with now 22k miles
Make sure you PM me with the info I requested above, ddinn25. Iíll get this escalated for you.

Deysha
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page