2011-2014 V6 1/4 mile list. - Page 27 - Ford Mustang Forum
Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Banned
V6 Member
5.0L Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by StangPR View Post
Hey guys, my car is a 2012 black pony package. Something that i forgot to mention is that i have a rear seat delete kit installed and in adition of the half tank of 93 oct that i had, i put almost 2 gals of sunoco 100 oct to the tank, but not tuned for it. Next time i will tune with 104 oct and run with skinnies in the front to see if I hit the 12.7 or lower.
Thanks for the additional info! How much do you weigh? Have you ever weighed your car at the track?

Quote:
the DA i cant calculate it because dragtimes.com does not have all the information needed. If it helps, the track is like 20 foot above sea level, next to a beach, and the temperature that night was between 67 and 70 degrees.
I knew dragtimes didn't have a listing for that track. I figured the track would be real close to sea level. The conditions you ran in (67-70 degrees) should make the DA higher than it was when I ran my 12.91 which was around -317 feet.

Quote:
Also, the track is a legit track and the time slip system was working correclty. Here in the island we have 2 tracks and cars runs the same times at both tracks. The other track is in Salinas, PR and both tracks where certified by nrha, now they dont because something related to insurance or something like that.
Sounds like a legit track, just don't know anything about PR.

Quote:
Theres a guy who runs 12.77, thats the record right? The video its on youtube.
Yes, we have seen the video on youtube of the 12.77, but their had been some questions raised as to if the car is NA or not.

Did you make any other passes that night? If so do you have the timeslips to post for them?

Congrats on your run, you definitely have a strong running 3.7!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by howisit305hp View Post
Where am I in the standings for fastest 2.73 auto car?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Just noticed your car is put down as an M6 on the list instead of A6.

PONY Member

Rlly!? Well I'm an auto

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

PONY Member

Performance Mods (if any): 3.73 gears,afe drop in filter, eibach lcas/sportline springs/eibach shocks/struts/gt500 upper strut mounts/j&m phb/custom mid mounted dynomax exh w/dumps/steeda 93 canned perf tune/cdc gt500 style open upper grille&opened lower/stillen lip spoiler/steeda sts&bushing w/roush knob, kumho ecsta 4x 245/50/18 on tsw matte bronze panorama in 18x8.5 20mm offset psi at 22-25 for all runs, 22 on the 3 best runs leaving between 2500-3000rpm pretty much straight off the clutch flat footing it, not powershifting it either.

Transmission: mt82
R/T..........938
60'.............1.939
330'...........5.691
660'...........8.737
660’ mph...81.62
1000'..........11.336
1320'..........13.523
1320’ mph…105.11
Name of the track: south georgia motorsports park
Date of pass: 2/9/2013
Weather conditions 65+* sunny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjUptKSU1dQ

Sorry for the low quality vid blame my wife
I only got 5 runs in all day despite getting there at 9:44am
First run wife in the car I wasn't prepared for how sticky the track was and I bogged like crazy after doing about a 7-10 second 2'nd gear burnout. Result was a [email protected] but a miserable 2.27 60ft, run back around in the lanes took almost an hr to get my 2nd run in. Small 2'nd gear burnout tires at 22psi launched at 2700 ish this time hooked good shifted good ran a [email protected] wife still in the car.
Go back around she gets out at the staging lanes, pull up do a small burnout leave at around 3k shifting felt good felt end up with a [email protected] 1.95 60ft.
Go back around kinda mad as the car is getting good short times pulling great in the first 3 gears but seems to die going into fourth gear. She's loving the 265ft above sea level air at sgmp and under 70*temps.
I get back in line after about a 44 min wait same mo go around water box back in spin em a little quick 2nd gear burnout just until smoke builds stage, going at about 3k launch side stepping the pedal shift at 7k in first&2nd gears run 3rd out to about 6900rpm get a [email protected] on my best 60ft of the day a 1.93.
Car again really feels like it dies/drops off in power when shifting into fourth.
I think the lack of a true cai and a better tune is hurting it as i'm trapping the highest mph ever despite my only different mods being the open front end grilles and the rtr open license insert/rear bumper. So I'm thinking at this point with 1.9 60fts and trapping 105mph. My only options to go faster are cai/alum ds/better tune&learn the exact shift points to change gears at. And either dr's and powershifting it? Because with the stock drive shaft still in it the stock cats/headers&stock airbox. Plus I'm running a very tame steeda tune I think I'm out of options et wise right?

2013 mt82 3.7-spl del/sgm/charcoal/tech pack/recaro
Mods, 3.5"ant/dynomax mid exh/bronze tsws 245/50/18 kumho/sportline-pro kit&gt500 mounts/J&M phb/eibach lcas/redline/roush/sk&pedals/gt-wfg/cf blkout/license insert&upper grille, mustang sills, jlt/3.73s/steeda 93perf&sctx3, am mirrors&tlc/roof wing/open lower/stillen lip/steeda sts&bush/rtr'd rear
Banned
V6 Member
5.0L Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.73-11 View Post
Performance Mods (if any): 3.73 gears,afe drop in filter, eibach lcas/sportline springs/eibach shocks/struts/gt500 upper strut mounts/j&m phb/custom mid mounted dynomax exh w/dumps/steeda 93 canned perf tune/cdc gt500 style open upper grille&opened lower/stillen lip spoiler/steeda sts&bushing w/roush knob, kumho ecsta 4x 245/50/18 on tsw matte bronze panorama in 18x8.5 20mm offset psi at 22-25 for all runs, 22 on the 3 best runs leaving between 2500-3000rpm pretty much straight off the clutch flat footing it, not powershifting it either.

Transmission: mt82
R/T..........938
60'.............1.939
330'...........5.691
660'...........8.737
660’ mph...81.62
1000'..........11.336
1320'..........13.523
1320’ mph…105.11
Name of the track: south georgia motorsports park
Date of pass: 2/9/2013
Weather conditions 65+* sunny

2013 3.7 v6 mustang runs [email protected] at sgmp pony wars - YouTube

Sorry for the low quality vid blame my wife
I only got 5 runs in all day despite getting there at 9:44am
First run wife in the car I wasn't prepared for how sticky the track was and I bogged like crazy after doing about a 7-10 second 2'nd gear burnout. Result was a [email protected] but a miserable 2.27 60ft, run back around in the lanes took almost an hr to get my 2nd run in. Small 2'nd gear burnout tires at 22psi launched at 2700 ish this time hooked good shifted good ran a [email protected] wife still in the car.
Go back around she gets out at the staging lanes, pull up do a small burnout leave at around 3k shifting felt good felt end up with a [email protected] 1.95 60ft.
Go back around kinda mad as the car is getting good short times pulling great in the first 3 gears but seems to die going into fourth gear. She's loving the 265ft above sea level air at sgmp and under 70*temps.
I get back in line after about a 44 min wait same mo go around water box back in spin em a little quick 2nd gear burnout just until smoke builds stage, going at about 3k launch side stepping the pedal shift at 7k in first&2nd gears run 3rd out to about 6900rpm get a [email protected] on my best 60ft of the day a 1.93.
Car again really feels like it dies/drops off in power when shifting into fourth.
I think the lack of a true cai and a better tune is hurting it as i'm trapping the highest mph ever despite my only different mods being the open front end grilles and the rtr open license insert/rear bumper. So I'm thinking at this point with 1.9 60fts and trapping 105mph. My only options to go faster are cai/alum ds/better tune&learn the exact shift points to change gears at. And either dr's and powershifting it? Because with the stock drive shaft still in it the stock cats/headers&stock airbox. Plus I'm running a very tame steeda tune I think I'm out of options et wise right?
Congrats!!

Looking at your 1/8 mile and 1/4 mile traps it doesn't look like your car is dying in 4th gear. You are picking up about 23.5 MPH on the back half of the track.

I think some sticky tires will be a good next mod!
MACH I Member

Ran for the first time ever today at our local eighth mile. All stock with 2.73 mt82 and bfg all seasons.
Best run (also my worst reaction time lol):

R/T: .646
60': 2.210
330: 6.038
1/8: 9.124
MPH: 79.23

DA: 1128
At Paris Dragstrip on 2/10/13

Had a blast for my first time out, especially whooping on a later model Trans-Am.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

| 2012 | Base | Performance White | 3.7 | MT82 | 2.73 | FRPP Sport Axlebacks | BMR lcas on the way
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PW_Pony View Post
Ran for the first time ever today at our local eighth mile. All stock with 2.73 mt82 and bfg all seasons.

Had a blast for my first time out, especially whooping on a later model Trans-Am.

Good job man! Great first time.
MACH I Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intense View Post
Good job man! Great first time.
Thanks! It was a blast and I can't wait to go back. Getting lcas, wheels and tires soon. Gotta get that 60' down.

| 2012 | Base | Performance White | 3.7 | MT82 | 2.73 | FRPP Sport Axlebacks | BMR lcas on the way
Banned
V6 Member
5.0L Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PW_Pony View Post

Good job!!

Running your car is very fun and addictive!!
MACH I Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by z28th1s View Post
Good job!!

Running your car is very fun and addictive!!
Yes it is! I'm already itching to go back. And for gears or to bump my rev limiter up. Had to shift right before the end every time or hit the limiter in 2nd. Have video just haven't got it uploaded to youtube yet! I think I did pretty good for my first time. Pretty sure I can get into the eights stock. Just gotta get it to hook up quicker.

MACH I Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXt0...e_gdata_player

Not the best video but this was my 9.1 run. TA ran a 9.7

post #402 of 1106 (permalink) Old 02-14-2013 Thread Starter
GT Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Send a message via Skype™ to jlawrence613
Ok guys. Once again, times have been updated and with a bit of hesitation on my behalf, we have a new record holder.

As always, if you have recently made a submission to the list, please double check to make sure all of your information is correct.

To our new champ, please verify the following at your earliest convenience;
CAI Manufacturer:
AXLEBACK Manufacturer:
LCA Manufacturer:
Driveshaft Manufacturer:

Thanks.

To those who only run an 1/8 mile, you will be placed at the bottom of the 1/4mile times in the class you fall into. I dont think it would be fair to rank you based on your 1/8 mile time alone as a lot can happen on the top end. As more users submit 1/8 mile times only, you will jockey for position there.

LandToSea, you have both your 2011 and 2013 model year cars on the list. I think we should only include one dont you?

Grabber Blue 2011 V6 Premium A6 Coupe Mods: MPT 93 Tune, FRPP 3.73 Gears, BBK Longtube Headers w/ O/R Xpipe, Steeda CAI, Dynomax 2.5" Ultra Flo Catback, Boss302 STB, J&M LCA, Whiteline Relocation Brackets, Eibach Sportlines, 18x9/10 '10 GT500 rims 255/45, 285/40/18 Nitto555 Next: BBK 73mm TB, Ported Intake Manifold, DSS Al Driveshaft, . Styling: 15% Tint, Black Spoiler, Decklid Panel, & Grille Surround. Chin Spoiler, Hood Spears

Best to Date - 13.212 @ 105.79 - Uncorrected
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlawrence613 View Post
Ok guys. Once again, times have been updated and with a bit of hesitation on my behalf, we have a new record holder.

As always, if you have recently made a submission to the list, please double check to make sure all of your information is correct.

To our new champ, please verify the following at your earliest convenience;
CAI Manufacturer:
AXLEBACK Manufacturer:
LCA Manufacturer:
Driveshaft Manufacturer:

Thanks.

To those who only run an 1/8 mile, you will be placed at the bottom of the 1/4mile times in the class you fall into. I dont think it would be fair to rank you based on your 1/8 mile time alone as a lot can happen on the top end. As more users submit 1/8 mile times only, you will jockey for position there.

LandToSea, you have both your 2011 and 2013 model year cars on the list. I think we should only include one dont you?
Oh sorry for not telling the manufactures, here they are:

CAI Manufacturer: JLT
AXLEBACK Manufacturer: MRT
LCA Manufacturer: BMR
Driveshaft Manufacturer: Shaftmaster aluminum driveshaft

Good day to everyone!
post #404 of 1106 (permalink) Old 02-16-2013 Thread Starter
GT Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Send a message via Skype™ to jlawrence613
Quote:
Oh sorry for not telling the manufactures, here they are:

CAI Manufacturer: JLT
AXLEBACK Manufacturer: MRT
LCA Manufacturer: BMR
Driveshaft Manufacturer: Shaftmaster aluminum driveshaft

Good day to everyone!
Thanks. Information has been updated. Dont be a stranger!

Grabber Blue 2011 V6 Premium A6 Coupe Mods: MPT 93 Tune, FRPP 3.73 Gears, BBK Longtube Headers w/ O/R Xpipe, Steeda CAI, Dynomax 2.5" Ultra Flo Catback, Boss302 STB, J&M LCA, Whiteline Relocation Brackets, Eibach Sportlines, 18x9/10 '10 GT500 rims 255/45, 285/40/18 Nitto555 Next: BBK 73mm TB, Ported Intake Manifold, DSS Al Driveshaft, . Styling: 15% Tint, Black Spoiler, Decklid Panel, & Grille Surround. Chin Spoiler, Hood Spears

Best to Date - 13.212 @ 105.79 - Uncorrected
Apprentice

I was playing around with the spreadsheet, and I charted the 60' times vs. the quarter mile times for the "modded" and "stock" categories. You could interpret this as meaning that for every tenth of a second you take off your 60', your quarter mile time drops by .25 seconds. It's cool to look at anyways...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page