2011-2014 V6 1/4 mile list. - Page 29 - Ford Mustang Forum
Like Tree3Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
PONY Member
 
howisit305hp's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2012
Location: SRQ
Posts: 740
 
How is the fastest grabber blue car 13.900? I ran 13.66


Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

howisit305hp is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
PONY Member
 
jasinedward's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2012
Location: Tampa
Posts: 800
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by howisit305hp View Post
How is the fastest grabber blue car 13.900? I ran 13.66


Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
It is averaged..... i ran a 13.64.....

jasinedward is offline  
Banned
V6 Member
5.0L Member
 
z28th1s's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Lynchburg
Posts: 1,831
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlawrence613 View Post
lets try this again...

Our fastest Colors!!
Nice work!!

Thanks for the time and effort!
z28th1s is offline  
 
PONY Member
 
howisit305hp's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2012
Location: SRQ
Posts: 740
 
Ooooh okay my bad! Good job! Badass chart


Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
howisit305hp is offline  
MACH I Member
 
PW_Pony's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
Location: Mount Vernon
Posts: 2,819
 
I'm pretty confident I can run a faster time than that for Performance White. I has a sad.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

| 2012 | Base | Performance White | 3.7 | MT82 | 2.73 | FRPP Sport Axlebacks | BMR lcas on the way
PW_Pony is offline  
post #426 of 1106 (permalink) Old 02-28-2013 Thread Starter
GT Member
V6 Member
S197 Member
 
jlawrence613's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Orlando
Posts: 1,319
 
Send a message via Skype™ to jlawrence613
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intense View Post
There ya go. Looks good.

I'll be correcting that "silver" in 9th place (last) significantly, lol.
lol, you have the fate of all ingot silvers in your hands!

Quote:
Originally Posted by howisit305hp View Post
How is the fastest grabber blue car 13.900? I ran 13.66


Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Sorry for the confusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasinedward View Post
It is averaged..... i ran a 13.64.....
thanks for clarification. It is indeed averaged

Quote:
Originally Posted by z28th1s View Post
Nice work!!

Thanks for the time and effort!
No problem. Its actually fun. Shows me I need to help my grabber blue brethern out. im just barely under our average.

Quote:
Originally Posted by howisit305hp View Post
Ooooh okay my bad! Good job! Badass chart


Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Thanks, we have some stragglers in our GB camp. we'll ALL have to step it up.

Messed up thing about it is, Hectors car screwed it up for us all. that 10 sec pass really helped their average because its only two of them.

American Muscle and Z28ths car also brought the race red average way down.

Reposting it again
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled.JPG
Views:	85
Size:	23.7 KB
ID:	191569  

Grabber Blue 2011 V6 Premium A6 Coupe Mods: MPT 93 Tune, FRPP 3.73 Gears, BBK Longtube Headers w/ O/R Xpipe, Steeda CAI, Dynomax 2.5" Ultra Flo Catback, Boss302 STB, J&M LCA, Whiteline Relocation Brackets, Eibach Sportlines, 18x9/10 '10 GT500 rims 255/45, 285/40/18 Nitto555 Next: BBK 73mm TB, Ported Intake Manifold, DSS Al Driveshaft, . Styling: 15% Tint, Black Spoiler, Decklid Panel, & Grille Surround. Chin Spoiler, Hood Spears

Best to Date - 13.212 @ 105.79 - Uncorrected
jlawrence613 is offline  
Banned
 
LandToSea's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2010
Location: West Palm Beach
Posts: 1,373
 
Damnit, FrankP you have to get a 1/4 mile time posted to help out the Grey Ghost team! I will do my part and have mine in the low 12s very soon!!!
LandToSea is offline  
post #428 of 1106 (permalink) Old 02-28-2013 Thread Starter
GT Member
V6 Member
S197 Member
 
jlawrence613's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Orlando
Posts: 1,319
 
Send a message via Skype™ to jlawrence613
Quote:
Originally Posted by LandToSea View Post
Damnit, FrankP you have to get a 1/4 mile time posted to help out the Grey Ghost team! I will do my part and have mine in the low 12s very soon!!!
This is true. FrankP's supercharged time is NOT included in the averages.

Grabber Blue 2011 V6 Premium A6 Coupe Mods: MPT 93 Tune, FRPP 3.73 Gears, BBK Longtube Headers w/ O/R Xpipe, Steeda CAI, Dynomax 2.5" Ultra Flo Catback, Boss302 STB, J&M LCA, Whiteline Relocation Brackets, Eibach Sportlines, 18x9/10 '10 GT500 rims 255/45, 285/40/18 Nitto555 Next: BBK 73mm TB, Ported Intake Manifold, DSS Al Driveshaft, . Styling: 15% Tint, Black Spoiler, Decklid Panel, & Grille Surround. Chin Spoiler, Hood Spears

Best to Date - 13.212 @ 105.79 - Uncorrected
jlawrence613 is offline  
Banned
 
Evil87GN's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2012
Location: Jacksonville
Posts: 126
 
Went to Gainesville today, despite it being windy as crap and COLD. The cold made for some basement DA though....and the car liked it. Next mod will be tightening up the loose nut behind the wheel....haven't been to the track with a manual trans car in a loonngg time.

Car is a DIB 2013 Performance Pack w/3.31 gears...stock suspension, factory 255/40's on Track Pack wheels.

Performance Mods: DSS alum d/s, AirRaid CAI, Dynomax catback, custom dyno tune by Tony G @ Tuner's Inc.
Transmission:6MT
R/T......... .218
60'.......... 1.997
330'......... 5.697
660'......... 8.751
660’ mph.. 81.24
1000'...... 11.332
1320'...... 13.500
1320’ mph.. 103.44
Name of the track: Auto-Plus Raceway at Gainesville
Date of pass: 03 Mar 2013/12:24pm
Weather conditions: Temp:55F Humidity 27% Barometer 30.1 in
DA at the time of the pass was -133 according to Dragtimes DA Calc

Next best pass was a 13.63 @ 103.86. Instead of shifting to 4th right before the traps, I ran it to the limiter in 3rd, which came in right before hitting the traps. Besides the driver mod, I need a set of 3.73s and some traction so I can hammer the car off the line a bit harder.

Two of our local V6 cars ran some stellar times today as well...one of which is a factory freak. That car went 13.26 @ 107 with the same mods as me + 3.73's & drag radials. The car hauls ass for no more mods than it has. I don't know if she's a member on here, but I'll check and see if I can get her over here. She's got a bad little V6 for sure.
Evil87GN is offline  
Apprentice
V6 Member
S197 Member
 
jason2004gt's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Jacksonville
Posts: 188
 
I was also at the track yesterday in Gainesville and ran my new best time. Tony G @ Tuners Inc wrote one hell of a file for my car a few weeks back and I wasn't reallt able to test it until yesterday. My previous best was 13.51 @ 102 and now it's 13.38 @ 104. My car was #25.


2011 Grabber Blue v6 Auto FRPP 3.73
13.38 @ 104mph @ Gainesville Raceway 03/02/13
20" staggered Black Ruff Racing R281 wheels, H&R Super Sport Springs, Maximum Motorsport Caster/Camber Plates, 8000K H.I.D., BMR LCA's, BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar, Airaid CAI, Tuners Inc tune, BBK 73mm TB, MMR Rear Seat Delete, CDC Rear Decklid Panel with tribar emlem, Performance Pack Engine Cover, GT front bumper, Saleen Grille, FRPP Sports, Axle Exchange Driveshaft, Kenwood DVD player, Metra Kit
jason2004gt is offline  
Banned
 
Intense's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2010
Location: Midwest
Posts: 2,201
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil87GN View Post
Went to Gainesville today, despite it being windy as crap and COLD. The cold made for some basement DA though....and the car liked it. Next mod will be tightening up the loose nut behind the wheel....haven't been to the track with a manual trans car in a loonngg time.

Car is a DIB 2013 Performance Pack w/3.31 gears...stock suspension, factory 255/40's on Track Pack wheels.

Performance Mods: DSS alum d/s, AirRaid CAI, Dynomax catback, custom dyno tune by Tony G @ Tuner's Inc.
Transmission:6MT
R/T......... .218
60'.......... 1.997
330'......... 5.697
660'......... 8.751
660’ mph.. 81.24
1000'...... 11.332
1320'...... 13.500
1320’ mph.. 103.44
Name of the track: Auto-Plus Raceway at Gainesville
Date of pass: 03 Mar 2013/12:24pm
Weather conditions: Temp:55F Humidity 27% Barometer 30.1 in
DA at the time of the pass was -133 according to Dragtimes DA Calc

Next best pass was a 13.63 @ 103.86. Instead of shifting to 4th right before the traps, I ran it to the limiter in 3rd, which came in right before hitting the traps. Besides the driver mod, I need a set of 3.73s and some traction so I can hammer the car off the line a bit harder.

Two of our local V6 cars ran some stellar times today as well...one of which is a factory freak. That car went 13.26 @ 107 with the same mods as me + 3.73's & drag radials. The car hauls ass for no more mods than it has. I don't know if she's a member on here, but I'll check and see if I can get her over here. She's got a bad little V6 for sure.
Good runs!
Intense is offline  
Banned
 
Intense's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2010
Location: Midwest
Posts: 2,201
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason2004gt View Post
I was also at the track yesterday in Gainesville and ran my new best time. Tony G @ Tuners Inc wrote one hell of a file for my car a few weeks back and I wasn't reallt able to test it until yesterday. My previous best was 13.51 @ 102 and now it's 13.38 @ 104. My car was #25.

That's a great time man. It's nice to see an auto can do that well. What's the NA auto record right now? Just a few hundreths over 13 right? The one I'm thinking of was grey and had in the neighborhood of a 3500 stall iirc.

Also, maybe a list to show who has the fastest tune in a category, lol. Like NA manual, NA auto, FI manual....etc. Maybe the tuners would get into the competition...until things blow up.
Intense is offline  
Apprentice
V6 Member
S197 Member
 
jason2004gt's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Jacksonville
Posts: 188
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intense View Post
That's a great time man. It's nice to see an auto can do that well. What's the NA auto record right now? Just a few hundreths over 13 right? The one I'm thinking of was grey and had in the neighborhood of a 3500 stall iirc.

Also, maybe a list to show who has the fastest tune in a category, lol. Like NA manual, NA auto, FI manual....etc. Maybe the tuners would get into the competition...until things blow up.

As far as the timesheet goes, I have the fastest N/A Auto v6. I'm shooting for 12's all motor. I'm looking into headers and lighter wheels. That should get me what i'm looking for.

-J

2011 Grabber Blue v6 Auto FRPP 3.73
13.38 @ 104mph @ Gainesville Raceway 03/02/13
20" staggered Black Ruff Racing R281 wheels, H&R Super Sport Springs, Maximum Motorsport Caster/Camber Plates, 8000K H.I.D., BMR LCA's, BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar, Airaid CAI, Tuners Inc tune, BBK 73mm TB, MMR Rear Seat Delete, CDC Rear Decklid Panel with tribar emlem, Performance Pack Engine Cover, GT front bumper, Saleen Grille, FRPP Sports, Axle Exchange Driveshaft, Kenwood DVD player, Metra Kit
jason2004gt is offline  
post #434 of 1106 (permalink) Old 03-03-2013 Thread Starter
GT Member
V6 Member
S197 Member
 
jlawrence613's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Orlando
Posts: 1,319
 
Send a message via Skype™ to jlawrence613
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason2004gt View Post
As far as the timesheet goes, I have the fastest N/A Auto v6. I'm shooting for 12's all motor. I'm looking into headers and lighter wheels. That should get me what i'm looking for.

-J
Updating all the times soon...

Jason, Its been very cold here in Florida and I'm sure the cars love that...

Going over your list though, I do see you have the BBK throttle body. Its to inconclusive to see how much/if any, it helped at all. But from your new time, it looks as if it sure didnt hurt. How are you liking it for DD?


-Jason

Grabber Blue 2011 V6 Premium A6 Coupe Mods: MPT 93 Tune, FRPP 3.73 Gears, BBK Longtube Headers w/ O/R Xpipe, Steeda CAI, Dynomax 2.5" Ultra Flo Catback, Boss302 STB, J&M LCA, Whiteline Relocation Brackets, Eibach Sportlines, 18x9/10 '10 GT500 rims 255/45, 285/40/18 Nitto555 Next: BBK 73mm TB, Ported Intake Manifold, DSS Al Driveshaft, . Styling: 15% Tint, Black Spoiler, Decklid Panel, & Grille Surround. Chin Spoiler, Hood Spears

Best to Date - 13.212 @ 105.79 - Uncorrected
jlawrence613 is offline  
Banned
 
Evil87GN's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2012
Location: Jacksonville
Posts: 126
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intense View Post
Good runs!
Thank ya. I know the car has a lot left in it after the new tune/dyno numbers, so hopefully I can make a few "adjustments" and knock a bit more off the times. One thing I hadn't thought off and Jason brought up in his post...my heavy azz Track Pack wheels. Lighter wheels, traction, and she's in the low 13's, even with the 3.31's.

It's been a long time, but once again I'm hooked on going to the track..lol.

Evil87GN is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome
 


Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1