Supercharged 3.7 V6 - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-16-2012 Thread Starter
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltngdrvr View Post
Glenn, (SC_Kona_Blue) got 429 RWHP with the open filter on the original install before the headers and full exhaust with the kits included 50 pound injectors.

After the full exhaust new pulley and further tuning they got 461 RWHP out of it.
so my current setup with a procharger tuner kit with 60 lbs fuel injectors, a new pulley, and a good tune...i could be seeing a little more than that?

2012 Mustang V6 3.7L , Black, Red Le Mans racing stripes, red C-stripes, black pony emblem, red painted brake calipers, 25-30% tints, side marker lights tint, Painted stock wheels black, SR Performance short throw shifter, BBK long tube Headers, BBK off-road x-pipe, airaid CAI, BlowByRacing 93 octane Race tune, MagnaFlow Competition Axle Back Quad Tips
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_nd_Red View Post
so my current setup with a procharger tuner kit with 60 lbs fuel injectors, a new pulley, and a good tune...i could be seeing a little more than that?
Give us a call at 407-339-9211 and talk to Scott when you get a chance. We'll set you up with everything you need at a nice deal.

PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodthirster View Post
My installers and tuners didnt dyno my car first but I only got 375RWHP after install with 7lbs of boost. Procharger wont tune for more boost when you have aftermarket headers. Very dissapointed and embarrassing. Im currently looking for a Ford Tuner shop with a Dyno around the Flint/Saginaw Michigan area. My car also stalls and hunts for idle all the time even after procharger tried SEVERAL different tunes. After being without my car for 4 weeks (I had it for one weekend after install) (12.73 @ 115.78mph) I finally told them I wanted it back.
Looks like Ill have to spend more $$$ to get it right.
If you can't find anyone qualified in your area then I highly recommend you contact Monty @ Welcome to JMS Chip & Performance and have him do you a custom tune. You won't be dissapointed. If you call please let him know I referred you to him.

post #19 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-16-2012 Thread Starter
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Give us a call at 407-339-9211 and talk to Scott when you get a chance. We'll set you up with everything you need at a nice deal.
ill be sure to give you guys a call and maybe get some ideas thrown around. where are you guys located?

2012 Mustang V6 3.7L , Black, Red Le Mans racing stripes, red C-stripes, black pony emblem, red painted brake calipers, 25-30% tints, side marker lights tint, Painted stock wheels black, SR Performance short throw shifter, BBK long tube Headers, BBK off-road x-pipe, airaid CAI, BlowByRacing 93 octane Race tune, MagnaFlow Competition Axle Back Quad Tips
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_nd_Red View Post
ill be sure to give you guys a call and maybe get some ideas thrown around. where are you guys located?
Sounds good. We're about 15 miles North of Orlando.

130 Bomar Ct. #200
Longwood, FL 32750
Apprentice

I have a 2014 3.7 mustang do they sell the same set up for mine and where did you get it thank you for info on the supercharger tune kit

2014 GT 5.0 black premium mustang
flowmaster American thunder
rear view camera
Paxton Novi 2200sl supercharger
Apprentice

CFM performance, american muscle, lethal performance, and a few others have procharger tuner kits available. Call Dan at american muscle or Hector at CFM and see what they can do for you.

FRPP 3.55 - DSS driveshaft - LMR SVE Drift 19x9.5 - Falken FK452 275/40/19 - Eibach Sportlines - Airaid Intake - Bama Tune
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
2011 v6 , boost , longtube , supercharged , x-pipe

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page