2013 Mustang V6 Base, Creaking Sound from shocks..... - Page 3 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by naterz82 View Post
Lemme be the first to say...they have NOT fixed this on the '13's. 2013 v6 Performance Package here. Creaking shocks since 1000 miles. Dealer has told me twice it's new car sounds. BS!! I will be showing up at 7am tomorrow, and demanding something be done. At 10k miles now and creaking just as bad as ever.
Go to Leif Johnson and talk with service advisor Paul Ward and also ask for technician named Rudy to look at it. These two guys got my 13 PP fixed right up, no questions asked, without even a test drive. They're aware of the TSB and shouldn't hassle you. Tell Paul Aaron with the silver 13 model recommended talking to him.

2013 V6 Base Coupe - Performance and Tech Packages - Ingot Silver

Bama Tuned with Airaid CAI - GT front brake upgrade - More to come.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

PONY Member

My poor car has every issue listed by TSB!! I am not happy about it!!! Passenger side air bag sensor, lower control arms(replaced under warranty) and squeaking again(!!), AC module makes that horrible "tap tap knock knock " sound , if I'm turning left in a steady state turn , my rear end makes a horrible squeaking sound(!!!) worse when cold outside(!!), my front shocks squeak like an old truck over speed bumps, and my car makes this stupid batman symbol on the windshield whenever she gets warm (one track run is enough)and I turn the car off!!! I love the engine , but every thing else is driving me mad, and I don't have time to be without my car forever like most!!! My paint is scratched from some stupid kids throwing an egg at my car(!!), and I only have 26,874mi on my 2011 V6 premium!! On top of that ,my driver side window doesn't always go down all the way like the passenger side, and my passenger side panel containing the window control is starting to unglue itself!!!!!! Forgot to mention my shaker 500 passenger door speaker is possibly blown!! I am pissed!!! Literally every TSB that has been posted , my car has !! If you don't believe me guys , I'll make a vid this weekend and show you why if all you've got is the squeaky shocks , you should be happy, while I'm !! Love to see you wave a magic wand over this Deysha!!!

2011 "Cyclone" V6 Premium MT82 6sp "Michelle"
Factory 3.31 Ratio - 35% Tint- Bama 93 Hybrid Tune - FRPP Sport Exhaust - BBK Shorty Ceramic Headers- Air Raid CAI- TSW Nurburgring 19X8.5- Sumitomo HTR Z III 245/45-19
[email protected], Best Trap speed 103.50 before
[email protected], Best Trap speed 103.52 after headers
Rookie

lol I'm on my 4th time of the car going in and at least the second time of them replacing everything in the front end, including the bolts!.... squeek is now gone (for now) but if I hit a bump while turning (like pulling into my driveway) I get a nice loud metalic clunk sound.... just got the car back after it being at the dealer for 2 weeks.... not pleased.

Mustangs... I have had many... probably will have many more!

FordService

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slowstangguy View Post
My poor car has every issue listed by TSB!! I am not happy about it!!! Passenger side air bag sensor, lower control arms(replaced under warranty) and squeaking again(!!), AC module makes that horrible "tap tap knock knock " sound , if I'm turning left in a steady state turn , my rear end makes a horrible squeaking sound(!!!) worse when cold outside(!!), my front shocks squeak like an old truck over speed bumps, and my car makes this stupid batman symbol on the windshield whenever she gets warm (one track run is enough)and I turn the car off!!! I love the engine , but every thing else is driving me mad, and I don't have time to be without my car forever like most!!! My paint is scratched from some stupid kids throwing an egg at my car(!!), and I only have 26,874mi on my 2011 V6 premium!! On top of that ,my driver side window doesn't always go down all the way like the passenger side, and my passenger side panel containing the window control is starting to unglue itself!!!!!! Forgot to mention my shaker 500 passenger door speaker is possibly blown!! I am pissed!!! Literally every TSB that has been posted , my car has !! If you don't believe me guys , I'll make a vid this weekend and show you why if all you've got is the squeaky shocks , you should be happy, while I'm !! Love to see you wave a magic wand over this Deysha!!!
Well, PM me with your VIN, dealer, mileage, full name, and best daytime number, 1slowstangguy. Also, make an appointment with your dealer to have it diagnosed.

Deysha
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page