Ford Mustang Forum banner

Little v6 love from Stang tv.

2K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  Kerrdogg 
#1 ·
#3 ·
That's awesome! Congratulations and thanks for the v6 market attention you brought.:bigthumbsup

#4 ·
fantastic representation Kerrdogg.I for one am very proud to have you with us in the 3.7 community.Great job and who knows what your set up has left on the table.

#5 ·
Nice, let's keep your project in the light. We will have to take some pics of you putting up 11s on the board for the next article! I will be in the other lane running 12s hopefully :gringreen

#7 ·
John is in Boca Raton. Some guys in Miami from SSF are coming up to PBIR Wednesday night and Kerrdogg may be there along with myself so come on up and see it in person! There is no "project page" if that is what you are asking for. There is a thread in the V6 forum called "Turbo Time" with some info.

#8 ·
Good reppin' the V6 gang.

So this Wed huh.

#11 ·
Not my preferred day since I usually do not get home from work until 730p except on Fridays, but that is when the SSF crew is heading up and I think Kerrdogg prefers Wednesdays over Fridays since it is usually less busy. I have been waiting so long to get on the track after rushing to get the nitrous done that I don't care, I just want to run this bittch!

#13 ·
I'm jealous. Lots of V6s here but the majority belong to car rental companies. It appears we don't have the interest here in sharing V6 set-ups that y'all have in the mainland.

#15 ·
He worked for Ford for a lifetime so he knows how to work the system. When he told me the first day I met him at the track I was embarrassed to say what I paid although I feel like I got a good deal at $22.9K with tech package.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.