Off road x-pipe question(s) - Page 2 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by McCarthy View Post
I did some research to find out what exactly? I knew from background knowledge a car should not be losing 36.2% of its power through the drive train, and it took all of ~5 second to calculate that. Are we done now?
If you would read before rage posting, some dynos read low + it's an automatic. A MT6 version of the 3.7 with the same mods will dyno higher than an auto with the same mods, environmental variables, on the same dyno. It's not hard to comprehend. I gave you a link with most of the information you needed, the sounds are pretty accurate from the multiple youtube videos available.

The comments from the youtube link i gave you --> "Keep in mind that the auto trans typically makes less then a manual car does. That's just part of the drivetrain loss associated with the auto trans."

I've given you information and also told you "Hey, do some research and quit duplicating the 123123 threads for this topic on this forum". You threw a b*tch a fit and i'm still trying to help.....

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

J Orbit

I'm going out of town for a week and I'm going to be offline but when I get back I predict that the 1st page of this forum will be smattered with threads like:

Can anyone tell me whats the best axle back?
Will I void my warranty with a tune?
which intake makes the most power?
my friend has a _____ and wants to race, who will win?
Is synthetic better than dino oil?
How often should I change the oil?
Hey look at the pics of my new car!

Did I miss anything?

PONY Member

I need a CAI but heard that any hp increase is just a myth.

post #19 of 26 (permalink) Old 08-16-2013 Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonaV6 View Post
If you would read before rage posting, some dynos read low + it's an automatic. A MT6 version of the 3.7 with the same mods will dyno higher than an auto with the same mods, environmental variables, on the same dyno. It's not hard to comprehend. I gave you a link with most of the information you needed, the sounds are pretty accurate from the multiple youtube videos available.

The comments from the youtube link i gave you --> "Keep in mind that the auto trans typically makes less then a manual car does. That's just part of the drivetrain loss associated with the auto trans."

I've given you information and also told you "Hey, do some research and quit duplicating the 123123 threads for this topic on this forum". You threw a b*tch a fit and i'm still trying to help.....
I hate to break it to you, but you're the one who keeps coming back and arguing. Leave it alone man. Go away.
PONY Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Orbit View Post
I'm going out of town for a week and I'm going to be offline but when I get back I predict that the 1st page of this forum will be smattered with threads like:

Did I miss anything?
LMFAO this is amazing. i'm dying hahaha

post #21 of 26 (permalink) Old 08-16-2013 Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Orbit View Post

Did I miss anything?
You missed;
What wheels should i get?
Which LT headers should i buy?
How much power will my car make with X mod?\
PONY Member

Exactly, so many duplicated threads it's ridiculous! Kids will be kids. You think most of the folks who create these threads, aren't even serious about the purchase anyways. And then ignorant on top of that.

Hey J,

Have you looked for A DS shop around you? I'm really considering going that route if I can find one near me. (As long as it's warranted, etc)
PONY Member

Do you guys think 4.55 gears are any good? I want to have the very best as mileage but be the fastest v6 out there.
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by <3_3.7 View Post
Do you guys think 4.55 gears are any good? I want to have the very best as mileage but be the fastest v6 out there.
Summit carries 5.71 gears if you want to be the fastest.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/mgr-f888571/overview/

Should provide decent MPG on the freeway.

2011 3.7L MT, Magnaflow Competition Axle Back Exhaust
PONY Member

Yeah but can I still get 30mpg at 80 mph on the highway going up hill against the wind?
Rookie

Has anyone ever run mud tires on their mustang at the drag strip?

2014 DIB Premium 3.7L MT82 Pony Package
MPT 91 Tune, BBK Chrome Longtubes, BBK Offroad X pipe, 14" Vibrant Resonators, Airaid CAI, Shelby Short Throw Shifter, 3.73 FRPP
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page