Solution for built motor with forced induction? - Page 3 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Apprentice

Let us know how the i-1 works out. It sounds like a nice unit.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

FRPP 3.55 - DSS driveshaft - LMR SVE Drift 19x9.5 - Falken FK452 275/40/19 - Eibach Sportlines - Airaid Intake - Bama Tune
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

PONY Member

I can't wait to see the results! From the moment I heard about the I-1 I thought it was the perfect solution for our motor. With the right internals you could put out the same torque and horsepower numbers as a coyote. You would of course have to run more boost, but a cyclone on 20 psi is lighter than a coyote with the same supercharger running less boost.

Base Vehicle- Black 2012 3.7L V6 Premium, Pony Package
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigalsixer View Post
I can't wait to see the results! From the moment I heard about the I-1 I thought it was the perfect solution for our motor. With the right internals you could put out the same torque and horsepower numbers as a coyote. You would of course have to run more boost, but a cyclone on 20 psi is lighter than a coyote with the same supercharger running less boost.
Exactly thats the plan luckily the shops owner knows people i'll probaly sell the old setup soon when we pull it

PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by superchargedsix View Post
Exactly thats the plan luckily the shops owner knows people i'll probaly sell the old setup soon when we pull it
3.7 s197's are almost perfectly balanced 50/50 off the lot, I wonder if you could maintain that with the I1 and lightweight kmember/radiator support/a arms/cf hood/battery relocation etc

Imagine >700hp/tq <3400lbs 50/50 weight distribution

One mean autocross machine

Base Vehicle- Black 2012 3.7L V6 Premium, Pony Package
GT Member

i1 is the shiznet.... is it compatible to bolt right up to a system that is using a p1? I would.love to get my hands on one ..one day. Let us know how it goes.

Grabber Blue 2012 V6 6-Speed Procharger P-1SC-1 @ 8psi tuned by Mustang Magic, Tial-Q BOV 3.55 Gears, Spec flywheel, exedy stage-3 clutch, 4in Alum. Driveshaft, Lethal Off-Road X, 12" resonators, 2.5" exhaust all the way back, QTP electric cutouts, GT500 Axlebacks, Barton Shifter, FRPP Strut tower bar, J&M LCA's, Steeda UCA ,CHE adj. panhard bar, FRPP P-Springs...lots of show mods
409/335 on a 98 degree day -- [email protected] - Car has 11's in it!
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebyu12 View Post
i1 is the shiznet.... is it compatible to bolt right up to a system that is using a p1? I would.love to get my hands on one ..one day. Let us know how it goes.

Nah its not compatible sadly needs fab work nothing big but some
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page