5.0L Member
S197 Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grabber2012 View Post

For most of the summer, MAC has had

21405 Ceramac (sic) Short Tube Headers
31405 Chrome Short Tube Headers

They also list a Pro Chamber mid pipe for Short or stock headers, PC2126.

Yes BUT those are (STILL) listed as:

**MAC Parts Coming Soon**
TF2105 Ceramac Long Tube Headers
TF3105 Chrome Long Tube Headers
21405 Ceramac Short Tube Headers
31405 Chrome Short Tube Header
PC2126 Pro Chamber to MAC Short Tubes or Stock
21205 Pro Chamber to MAC Long Tube Headers

Oxford White 2015 Premium GT with 50-Year Pkg | 3.55 Gears | Roush CAI (105mm Velocity tube) | Stainless Works Headers (Jet-Hot ceramic coated), high flow cats, H-Pipe CatBack full 3" with 4" tips| BAMA V2 93 Octane Tune | Baer EradiSpeed-Plus 2-Piece Rotors | JLT 3.0 Oil Separators | FRPP M-20201-M STB | Silver PP Wheels 19x9, 19x9.5 | NITTO G2 255-40-19, 275-40-19 Tires | J&M Jacking Rails & Subframe Alignment Kit | Steeda Subframe Connectors & Bushing Supports | BMR Front Subframe Brace | Cervinis 1232 Functional Ram Air hood | Ford Performance door sills | White Madness Garage Chrome Shifter | Diode Dynamics interior LED conversion stage 1 & XP80 reverse light | 3M Dark Ceramic Tint (25% sides/20% rear) | Lloyds "50 Years" floor and trunk mats...

Performance White 2012 Premium Pony Package | Torsen T2R 4:1 TBR | FRPP 3.73 Gears | GT500 Differential Cover | DSS 3.8" Carbon Fiber DS | Airaid CAI | BAMA 93R tune | Baer DecelaRotors (drilled/slotted) | BMR Adjustable Panhard & Brace | JLT Oil Separator | Boss 302 STB | Nexen N3000 255-45-ZR18Y tires | PP Engine Cover | 25% Tint

All cars should be rated for Smiles Per Gallon!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Banned

And it's probably smart money to bet they still will be a week from now, 2012v6Pony.

Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by LandToSea View Post
For the price point I am not expecting top quality but hopefully fully coated unlike thee partially coated BBKs I got. The guy Manny at MAC seemed cool, knowledgeable and committed to a good product. **** happens, hopefully they have improved QC since you got your set?
Oh yeah. It says "Committed to Quality" on the box that their stuff comes in. Now this was a good 7 years ago. I realize a lot can change in that time. However, at the time I bought a mac cat back for my now sold 03 cobra. It was not even close to fitting. Would have taken a couple hundred bucks in modification to get it right. When I called the "committed to quality" number on the side of the box and started telling the guy the problem, he hung up on me. Then when I called back he gave me a huge attitude and told me he did not have time to deal with it.

Then I went on line and found out that there where actually shops that had stopped carrying mac because they where tired of simple exhaust installs turning into total cluster ----s. With today's modern manufacturing techniques there is simply no excuse for stuff like that. Shortly after this they came out with a SS version of the 03 cobra cat back and guys all said they fit fine. They also had some long tubes for the cobras that got good reviews also. So like a said, hit and miss.

Recently while perusing the modularfords.com forums, I happened across a Mac Prochamber thread in the 2011+ gt section. The person reported that the mid pipe was not direct fit and he had to pay a guy a hundred bucks to fix it so that it would bolt up. Then when he finally got it on it sounded nothing like the old pro chamber use to. On the older cars. Their flowpath mufflers do sound awesome on v8 cars, but that is all I will have confidence in them for from now on.

2013 Grabber Blue Premium Couple, Auto, FRPP N Springs, FRPP Dampeners, Lund Tune

SHELBY GT 500 Member
5.0L Member

Well I guess it wasn't updated today.....let's see tomorrow.

2016 VW GTI 4 door DSG
1989 Sonic Blue Mustang LX Coupe, 349 ci,
392 rwhp 424 rwtq....Mustang Dyno
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." -Will Rogers-
Banned

I'm not surprised.
Apprentice

Yeah, that's pretty pathetic. Its not hard adding something to a website (i have my own website).

Was waiting to purchase MAC over BBK, but if this is a sign of the company, I think my decision was just made.

2011 V6 Convertible Kona Blue I Billet Grille
Ford Racing exhaust I Ford Racing M5300N Springs
Airaid CAI I Bama 91 Hybrid Tune
Koni STR.T Shocks
American Racing Bullit Chrome 18" Wheels
255/45/18 Pilot Sport A/S Plus
PONY Member
V6 Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Garage
What BS on their site...

"Due to the New Up-Dated Site, not all MAC Parts are Listed at this time. We are doing our best to list every part as fast as we can. If you are looking for a Part and do not see it listed, please contact us by email or by phone. Thank you "

"We are doing our best to list every part as fast as we can" ???
I for one have not seen ANY change to their site in a while now, has anyone else?

Wow that's a new benchmark in doing the BEST...

Oxford White 2015 Premium GT with 50-Year Pkg | 3.55 Gears | Roush CAI (105mm Velocity tube) | Stainless Works Headers (Jet-Hot ceramic coated), high flow cats, H-Pipe CatBack full 3" with 4" tips| BAMA V2 93 Octane Tune | Baer EradiSpeed-Plus 2-Piece Rotors | JLT 3.0 Oil Separators | FRPP M-20201-M STB | Silver PP Wheels 19x9, 19x9.5 | NITTO G2 255-40-19, 275-40-19 Tires | J&M Jacking Rails & Subframe Alignment Kit | Steeda Subframe Connectors & Bushing Supports | BMR Front Subframe Brace | Cervinis 1232 Functional Ram Air hood | Ford Performance door sills | White Madness Garage Chrome Shifter | Diode Dynamics interior LED conversion stage 1 & XP80 reverse light | 3M Dark Ceramic Tint (25% sides/20% rear) | Lloyds "50 Years" floor and trunk mats...

Performance White 2012 Premium Pony Package | Torsen T2R 4:1 TBR | FRPP 3.73 Gears | GT500 Differential Cover | DSS 3.8" Carbon Fiber DS | Airaid CAI | BAMA 93R tune | Baer DecelaRotors (drilled/slotted) | BMR Adjustable Panhard & Brace | JLT Oil Separator | Boss 302 STB | Nexen N3000 255-45-ZR18Y tires | PP Engine Cover | 25% Tint

PONY Member

I hate to restate this, see post #13.
PONY Member
V6 Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by <3_3.7 View Post
I hate to restate this, see post #13.
Think it was actually #12

PONY Member

Stupid autoguide ads......
SHELBY GT 500 Member
5.0L Member

Uh oh check out MAC's website!!!!!!

2016 VW GTI 4 door DSG
1989 Sonic Blue Mustang LX Coupe, 349 ci,
392 rwhp 424 rwtq....Mustang Dyno
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." -Will Rogers-
post #42 of 81 (permalink) Old 08-27-2013 Thread Starter
Banned

Nice, but no pics as promised? When they do post pics I hope they are not a single angle and the size of a quarter!

While I am bitching, why a SS mid pipe but not SS headers???
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurf stang View Post
Uh oh check out MAC's website!!!!!!
Lol, that's the same page they had in January when foolnya told us about them. I've been tracking page changes to it with my chrome plugin.
PONY Member

Believe me, I wish I were wrong.....I'd love nothing more than additional options for the v6.
post #45 of 81 (permalink) Old 08-27-2013 Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by <3_3.7 View Post
Lol, that's the same page they had in January when foolnya told us about them. I've been tracking page changes to it with my chrome plugin.
I am assuming that given the preorder deadline and estimated delivery dates it is not the same exact page?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page