MAC headers coming soon - Page 4 - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by <3_3.7 View Post
Lol, that's the same page they had in January when foolnya told us about them. I've been tracking page changes to it with my chrome plugin.
They've had Longtubes and shorties listed before for the 2011 V6? This is the first I have seen it, and ive checked fairly often.

2011 V6 Convertible Kona Blue I Billet Grille
Ford Racing exhaust I Ford Racing M5300N Springs
Airaid CAI I Bama 91 Hybrid Tune
Koni STR.T Shocks
American Racing Bullit Chrome 18" Wheels
255/45/18 Pilot Sport A/S Plus
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

PONY Member

For your reading pleasure:
https://www.allfordmustangs.com/forum...eing-made.html

PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by StangFan25 View Post
They've had Longtubes and shorties listed before for the 2011 V6? This is the first I have seen it, and ive checked fairly often.
I didn't click each of the individual links, but yes those items have been on their pages at various times since last Summer.

PONY Member

They even still say its for the 5 speed and automatic, basically copying from the 4.0 v6 header pages......at one point they listed dyno charts but they were all from the 4.0. I emailed to ask about the issue and never got a response.
Rookie

Mac just posted the "new" headers.

Exhaust Systems

2012 3.7 V6 Performance Pack - MRT Interceptors - Steeda CAI -
Banned
V6 Member
5.0L Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKDMB View Post
Mac just posted the "new" headers.

Exhaust Systems
That is the exact same page as yesterday!
PONY Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by z28th1s View Post
That is the exact same page as yesterday!
lol...You call him out Z!

2011 Kona Blue MT82 V6 Mustang Pony Package 3:31 Gear Ratio, Interior Upgrade Pkg, Security & Shaker500/Sync
Mods (in order of installed): AM Bama SCT SF3 Tuner w/ 87 Hybrid Tune, Airaid CAI, Hurst Billet Plus 2 Short Throw Shifter, Lethal O/R H Pipe w/ Stock Exhaust, Blacked-Out Tints on Rear Windows, Full Ceramic Tint on Front Windows, Metra Touchscreen Dash Adaptor, Single DIN Head Unit, 6.5'' Component Speakers Fronts, Stock Rear Speakers, 10'' Sealed Subwoofer, 4ch. and 1ch Amplifier. LED licence plate lights, LED interior dome lights, FRPP/Dynamic shocks and struts, SR Performance lowering springs, GT500 Strut Mounts, BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar, BMR LCA's, BMR Relocation Brackets. Rear Seat Delete.
Rookie

whoops wrong thread

2012 3.7 V6 Performance Pack - MRT Interceptors - Steeda CAI -
PONY Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

ship end of September mid October right in time to put the car up for the winter

Base performance package:1/4 window louvers,k&n drop in filter,barton shifter,3:73 ford racing gears and diff cover,royal purple gear oil,spohn del sphere uca and mounting bracket.red & black leather seats.20%tint BBK Shorty Headers. tokico d spec adjustable shocks and struts, boss rear seat delete (red) future mods:driveshaft safety loop,clutch and flywheel
Banned
V6 Member
5.0L Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtu245 View Post
lol...You call him out Z!
I was just excited to click on the link to see the new headers and all I saw was the same 'Coming Soon' logo where the picture should be.
BOSS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfrullo View Post
ship end of September mid October right in time to put the car up for the winter
Or just in time for cool air in Florida.
SHELBY GT 500 Member
5.0L Member

Hopefully it will start cooling down some. I kinda wanna get this rain to stop first.

2016 VW GTI 4 door DSG
1989 Sonic Blue Mustang LX Coupe, 349 ci,
392 rwhp 424 rwtq....Mustang Dyno
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." -Will Rogers-
PONY Member
V6 Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Garage
OK so...

"MAC Ford Mustang V6 3.7L 2011-2013 Ceramic Short Tube Headers Accepting Pre-Orders Only! Pre-Order your New MAC Long Tube Headers and get Free Shipping on the Headers! Thats right Direct from the Manufacture, Free Shipping when you Pre-Order! All..."

Well that's the LONG and the SHORT of it...
Does anyone else get the feeling a lot of thought, time, and effort has gone into this...

Oxford White 2015 Premium GT with 50-Year Pkg | 3.55 Gears | Roush CAI (105mm Velocity tube) | Stainless Works Headers (Jet-Hot ceramic coated), high flow cats, H-Pipe CatBack full 3" with 4" tips| BAMA V2 93 Octane Tune | Baer EradiSpeed-Plus 2-Piece Rotors | JLT 3.0 Oil Separators | FRPP M-20201-M STB | Silver PP Wheels 19x9, 19x9.5 | NITTO G2 255-40-19, 275-40-19 Tires | J&M Jacking Rails & Subframe Alignment Kit | Steeda Subframe Connectors & Bushing Supports | BMR Front Subframe Brace | Cervinis 1232 Functional Ram Air hood | Ford Performance door sills | White Madness Garage Chrome Shifter | Diode Dynamics interior LED conversion stage 1 & XP80 reverse light | 3M Dark Ceramic Tint (25% sides/20% rear) | Lloyds "50 Years" floor and trunk mats...

Performance White 2012 Premium Pony Package | Torsen T2R 4:1 TBR | FRPP 3.73 Gears | GT500 Differential Cover | DSS 3.8" Carbon Fiber DS | Airaid CAI | BAMA 93R tune | Baer DecelaRotors (drilled/slotted) | BMR Adjustable Panhard & Brace | JLT Oil Separator | Boss 302 STB | Nexen N3000 255-45-ZR18Y tires | PP Engine Cover | 25% Tint

All cars should be rated for Smiles Per Gallon!
PONY Member

Are you talking about the thread or MAC? I think the thread has been a lot of wasted energy. I think MAC has put absolutely nothing into headers. They are waiting for a magic number of pre-orders before they do anything. They haven't reached that number since putting up the original versions of those pages over a year ago. Not trying to burst anyone's bubble, but those are the facts. No one from MAC has ever posted here to inform any v6 owners about their offerings. We're all just supposed to know through osmosis. Other than a couple people over 14 months hung random contact with a non-descript MAC rep, there has been no real info.

Compare that to BBK. They pre-marketed the headers, gave AM an exclusive for awhile, put up youtube videos etc.....
post #60 of 81 (permalink) Old 08-29-2013 Thread Starter
Banned

Pics are up!
MAC Ford Mustang V6 3.7L 2011, 2012, 2013 Ceramac Short Tube Headers

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page