Canadian aftermarket dealers - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-28-2013 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Canadian aftermarket dealers

Done quite a bit of google searching and phone calls to local businesses trying to find the best price possible for certain suspension components for my 2013. No matter what website I go to or who I call everything always seems to be cheaper to ship it to the border and drive down to pick it up. Just wondering what websites or shops my fellow Canadians visit to pick up aftermarket parts.

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-29-2013
Apprentice

I'm not Canadian but based on what I've seen in the threads, Americanmuscle.com is a good place. Since its based in Pennsylvania the shipping shouldn't be too bad.

2011 V6 Black Mustang Automatic: Magnaflow Competition Series Cat-Back Exhaust, Airaid Cold Air Intake, Raxiom Smoked Projector Headlights, Raxiom Smoked Aero Tail Lights, 93H-R3.1 Bama tune, BBK Long Tube Headers, BBK Catted X Pipe
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-29-2013
PONY Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightX View Post
Done quite a bit of google searching and phone calls to local businesses trying to find the best price possible for certain suspension components for my 2013. No matter what website I go to or who I call everything always seems to be cheaper to ship it to the border and drive down to pick it up. Just wondering what websites or shops my fellow Canadians visit to pick up aftermarket parts.

Thanks!

Mostly across the border. AM is where I order most of my stuff. I did order some shocks and struts from CDC in Michigan last week for the first time. Their shipping was excellent and the stuff was in good shape too.

AM is hard to beat for free shipping in the states and the forum discount. Plus if anything goes wrong product or shipping wise, they have great customer service to fix it right away.

Mopac is where I got my Airaid and Hurst from tho.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

2011 Kona Blue MT82 V6 Mustang Pony Package 3:31 Gear Ratio, Interior Upgrade Pkg, Security & Shaker500/Sync
Mods (in order of installed): AM Bama SCT SF3 Tuner w/ 87 Hybrid Tune, Airaid CAI, Hurst Billet Plus 2 Short Throw Shifter, Lethal O/R H Pipe w/ Stock Exhaust, Blacked-Out Tints on Rear Windows, Full Ceramic Tint on Front Windows, Metra Touchscreen Dash Adaptor, Single DIN Head Unit, 6.5'' Component Speakers Fronts, Stock Rear Speakers, 10'' Sealed Subwoofer, 4ch. and 1ch Amplifier. LED licence plate lights, LED interior dome lights, FRPP/Dynamic shocks and struts, SR Performance lowering springs, GT500 Strut Mounts, BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar, BMR LCA's, BMR Relocation Brackets. Rear Seat Delete.

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-29-2013
Apprentice

American Muscle by far is the best for price and customer support. I've dealt with Stang Mods and MGW who were both great but only because AM didn't have the product I was looking for. On the CDN side, here in Ontario we have an SVT Ford Dealer that specializes in FRPP parts, their prices are are comparable to shipping in from the US if your looking for Ford Racing parts (personally I find many of their parts over priced). Moral of the story, you cant go wrong with AM. Best of luck.

AirRaid CAI, FRPP lca's, Sequential tails, BBK headers & catted x-pipe, Hot Rod Cams, FRPP axle-backs, MGW shifter, 20" bullets, Bama Tune, Eibach Pro Susp Pkg.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-30-2013
PONY Member

Send a message via MSN to Rorysbrown
I usually have my stuff shipped to Point Roberts or Blaine. It is a no brainer to do. It really depends what parts you are trying to buy but generally, American Muscle or Late Model Restoration. Genuine Ford parts is best to get from Autonation Ford (formerly Tousley Ford) Ford Parts - AutoNation Ford White Bear Lake Parts (previously Tousley Ford Parts) You can check my web site http://mymustang.ca and see where I bought my parts. Don't hesitate to contact me if you would like some advice on mods.

Rory S. Brown from Surrey, BC Canada
2019 Mustang Bullitt, 2014 Mustang MCA Edition in Grabber Blue. Previously: 2016 Shelby GT350 in Race Red, 2015 Mustang V6 Competition Orange, 2012 Mustang V6 Premium ProCharged in Black, 2011 Mustang V6 Premium in Red Candy Metallic, and 1979 Mustang Cobra in Bright Red (My 1st New Car)
Website www.mymustang.ca
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-30-2013
Banned
V6 Member
S197 Member

Another vote for American Muscle. They charge you everything up front so there are no unexpected charges when you get your part.

Also, I've never used them but CJ Pony Parts sometimes runs a promo with free shipping to Canada.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-13-2013
Rookie

Im in Ottawa, I buy from AmericanMuscle, Summit and steeda.ca

No issues so far, no extra fees its all done through their website. Uber easy!

Mustangs... I have had many... probably will have many more!
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-13-2013
BOSS Member
S197 Member

I am Canadian. Fortunately I line in a border city. I get a lot of my parts from companies like American Muscle. Yes, its a bit of a hassle. I get all my parts shipped to a mailbox in the US, and I pick them up there.
I do understand the frustration that fellow Canadians go through to get parts.But it is what it is. We pay more, have to travel more, and ultimately have to jump through more hoops , to get our parts. I have no answers other than, no pain , no gain.
so.... if you are able to secure a mailbox, do it. Otherwise, Im sure there are Canadian distributors that you can romance.
Ive personally found Steeda ca.to be a great source for parts, and they do have a Canadian subsidiary. their prices are as competitive, with what you might find in the US.

2011 GT. Grabber Blue. Procharged. 3:73 manual.Billit LCA's. Corsa Extremes. GT 500 wheels. Racemaster DR's. T-56 Tremec. Dynotech DS . Centerforce DF. American Racing headers/high flow cats 560 rwhp.Donny Walsh tuned

2012 Pony Package. Race Red.3:31 automatic.BBK longtubes and catted X.FRPP Sport axlebacks. BBK throttle body. Dynotech DS. Brembo wheels and tires. Strut tower brace. Airraid CAI. Bama tuned.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page