Raceland cutout for the v6 mustang? sggestions? - Ford Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-02-2013 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Raceland cutout for the v6 mustang? sggestions?

I've been looking at a few options for my exhaust for my v6 2013 mustang. I found this online... raceland cutouts. has anyone actually used these on a v6 mustang 2011 or later? I would love to hear these on the car but have not been able to find a you tube vid or sound clip of it. mainly conserned that the sound is right. these open all way or close all way so no adjustment on sound. they look good and built well. can anyone vouch for the build quality and workmanship of this unit? lastly I would like to DIY this unit. can I used proper clips rather than have it welded? thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
and last question what size pipe is on the 2013 mustang 2.5" or 3" anyone know? thanks again.

Raceland USA Switch-N-Blast Cutout - YouTube

2013 V6 Mustang Automatic with the following mods: Roush Hood scoop, 3M Clear braw paint protector, MRT rear window louvers, 3M scotchprint carbon fiber roof wing decklid and scoop, strut tower brace, FRPP axleback exhaust.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-02-2013
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimeron2013 View Post
I've been looking at a few options for my exhaust for my v6 2013 mustang. I found this online... raceland cutouts. has anyone actually used these on a v6 mustang 2011 or later? I would love to hear these on the car but have not been able to find a you tube vid or sound clip of it. mainly conserned that the sound is right. these open all way or close all way so no adjustment on sound. they look good and built well. can anyone vouch for the build quality and workmanship of this unit? lastly I would like to DIY this unit. can I used proper clips rather than have it welded? thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
and last question what size pipe is on the 2013 mustang 2.5" or 3" anyone know? thanks again.

Raceland USA Switch-N-Blast Cutout - YouTube
I believe its 2.25"

2013 3.7 mustang auto.
Mods: magnaflow catback- 20% tint- roush upper grille- AM billet lower grill- gt500 rear spoiler-jlt oil seperator- boss 302 strut tower brace- SVE drift wheels 19x9.5 on nitto nt555 275/35/19- 3.73's- ebay paddle shifters
》MPT tuned 93race《
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-02-2013
Apprentice
S197 Member

I believe it's just 2.25 after the cats, and 2.5 before. I'm not positive though. Also, check this out, https://www.allfordmustangs.com/forum...t-cutouts.html

Black 2011 V6 - Totaled
Candy red 2012 V6 - Sold
Candy red 2013 V6 PP - SCT tuner with Jon Lund tuning, BBK TB, FRPP Sport Axlebacks, Airaid CAI. SOLDDDDDD
2003 Redfire Terminator - Too many mods to list, SOLDDDDDDD
2012 Yellow Blaze 5.0 - M6, Lund tune, GT500s, O/R H pipe, and some other cool stuff

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-02-2013 Thread Starter
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colby2013 View Post
I believe it's just 2.25 after the cats, and 2.5 before. I'm not positive though. Also, check this out, https://www.allfordmustangs.com/forum...t-cutouts.html
thank you for the link. ford doesn't know what piping they used on the V6 mustang. lol. I was hoping someone out there has a definitive answer on this? much appreciated. Oh is that measured as an OD or ID? thanks

2013 V6 Mustang Automatic with the following mods: Roush Hood scoop, 3M Clear braw paint protector, MRT rear window louvers, 3M scotchprint carbon fiber roof wing decklid and scoop, strut tower brace, FRPP axleback exhaust.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-02-2013
Apprentice

http://m.youtube.com/user/yeahryanscali

Check that out also, guy has a few videos on his channel.

2013 3.7 mustang auto.
Mods: magnaflow catback- 20% tint- roush upper grille- AM billet lower grill- gt500 rear spoiler-jlt oil seperator- boss 302 strut tower brace- SVE drift wheels 19x9.5 on nitto nt555 275/35/19- 3.73's- ebay paddle shifters
》MPT tuned 93race《
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-03-2013
GT Member

Stock piping is 2.25 I had mine re done in 2.5" I have qtp cutouts and they are great

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Grabber Blue 2012 V6 6-Speed Procharger P-1SC-1 @ 8psi tuned by Mustang Magic, Tial-Q BOV 3.55 Gears, Spec flywheel, exedy stage-3 clutch, 4in Alum. Driveshaft, Lethal Off-Road X, 12" resonators, 2.5" exhaust all the way back, QTP electric cutouts, GT500 Axlebacks, Barton Shifter, FRPP Strut tower bar, J&M LCA's, Steeda UCA ,CHE adj. panhard bar, FRPP P-Springs...lots of show mods
409/335 on a 98 degree day -- [email protected] - Car has 11's in it!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a VALID email address for yourself, otherwise you will not receive the necessary confirmation email needed to confirm, validate and activate your new AFM member account.

Failure to provide a VALID email address, will result in the cancellation of your new AFM member account registration.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page